How to Find Old Pet Name

Blem1944

Hello all! 

I've been on and off of Neo for the last few years, but I came back again when I heard we could have five pets. Now that I have an empty slot, I had the idea to go find my sister's old Uni. She made it on my account when we were kids, so when she quit playing, I abandoned it. The problem is, it's been almost ten years, so I don't remember the name. I know it's a long shot (a long, looooong shot), but does anyone know a way to see past pets an account has owned? 

Thanks! 

Blem

48 minutes ago, charelan said:

I'm also not sure if you can see pets from old abandoned accounts... I only say that bc I remember the name of my original pet. When I rejoined several years ago I wanted to look for her, but the search bar yields nothing.

Same for me...I think they did a purge at one moment because my old account and Neopets are gone (this is an account that was made like 15-20 years ago). I remembered the exact name of my account and one of my pets and the search bar found nothing.