Enter The Runway #66!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here.

I also just want to remind everyone that taking a screenshot of your entry (or asking me to make one) is always okay; some items just look a little weird in the still image DTI provides.

Current theme: Concealed
Description: Dress up a Pet that's painted Camouflage and try to make them blend in with the background
Entering period: Monday, October 8 - Sunday, October 14
Voting period: Monday, October 15 - Sunday, October 21

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'm always open to theme suggestions as well! :D

Oh wow this is an exciting theme! :D I`ve always wondered about the strange colours on some of the Camo pets, I just don`t get where they`re supposed to blend in, haha. I`ll try my best to come up with an entry.

So I'm working on my entry and its looking good but I'm wondering if we are supposed to leave them naked so that the camoflouge is what blends or if its ok that the clothes and accessories do a lot of the blending for them.

I mean,basically the head and hands ate just poking out of my pets outfit so technically its not the camo print that's camoflouging them. ..its the background and clothes.

Does that count?

Meanwhile, I'm working on my entry and have been COMPLETELY distracted by how this wig

image.png.11274794fad664628bffd19e8ce314ea.png

can turn a pet into Andy Warhol ?

medium_preview.png

17 hours ago, spurdy777 said:

So I'm working on my entry and its looking good but I'm wondering if we are supposed to leave them naked so that the camoflouge is what blends or if its ok that the clothes and accessories do a lot of the blending for them.

I mean,basically the head and hands ate just poking out of my pets outfit so technically its not the camo print that's camoflouging them. ..its the background and clothes.

Does that count?

Yup, as long as the Pet is painted Camouflage and you try to make it blend into the background, you can do dress it up in whatever outfit you want. :smile:(I wouldn't even reject entries which covered every inch of the pet in clothes/accessories, but whether it'd be a good idea to do so, only the final tally of votes will be able to tell.)

10 hours ago, hpb63094 said:

but nothing is ever obvious with the runway!

QUOTED FOR TRUTH‼

1 hour ago, Vlagopus said:

I have 3 completely different ideas and I have no idea which one to enter ?

That's tough, is it gonna end up being eenie meenie miney mo?

On 10/11/2018 at 5:39 PM, Vlagopus said:

I wish the Runway would accept multiple entires from the same person! I have 3 completely different ideas and I have no idea which one to enter ?

You should post them on the backstage forum! I'd love to see them!