Happy Eyrie Day!

Mouseykins

OH, MY SPOOKTACULAR GOODNESS!!!! ?

That Grim Reaper Eyrie outfit looks AMAZING!! I saw the individual clothing pieces earlier and they looked awesome, but seeing them all together is *fall off chair* amazing!! I'm almost speechless right now over this outfit and I don't even own an Eyrie. Well done TNT!

Pretty cute colors. The Jelly color has a lovely smoothness to it.  I was hoping for steampunk, but oh well. Maybe next year. :P

Finally, it`s Eyrie Day! ? I have been looking forward to this day for a long time (I own a lot of Eyries, lol) and even have two FFQs ready to go in case we got some cool colours. I was really hoping for Wraith, Chocolate, Steampunk, Candy or Toy.. we did actually get two edible colours, though! :P
Biscuit is a bit bland, I do like the shading on it, and the way the chocolate chips are wedged into the mane and body.. Jelly looks really nice, we haven`t seen that red/pinkish shade in a Jelly pet before, so yay for that. ? I won`t be getting either of these, but Jelly in particular does look nice. Here`s hoping for better colours next year.

As for the clothing set, that looks amazing, and I`ll definitely be buying it soon! I have my Peophin dressed up as the Grim Reaper at the moment, but might change her costume once I get my hands on this new outfit for one of my Eyries. :D

The Biscuit is one of the better "biscuit" ones. Enough chocolate bits to let you know it is biscuit, but not over done. I think a few more chocolate bits could have been used, but still, not too bad. As for Jelly, all I could think about was cotton-candy. The pink is what makes me think that. It just doesn't look jelly enough, to me. The outfit is nice and in time for Halloween! However, I wish they would have not had the "ears" (for lack of a better explanation) showing through, on the hood. I don't mind the tail sticking out, but it makes it look like the outfit was placed "on", instead of "wearing". Not a bad day for Eyries, though!