Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
lucky_ants

New Rubbish Dump Avvie

SO the new Rubbish Dump avvie! From what I understand, the solution was unknown for a while, but now it's listed as being awarded when you collect a non-rubbish item from the dump.

Well, I managed to snag a dung pizza from the dump today after stalking the dump on and off for days, but I haven't received the avatar. What gives? Is it not working because it was a dung item? Do I need to do any additional steps for the avvie to credit? Is there something I'm missing?

If you know anything, please let me know!

I have not gotten the avatar yet, I grabbed a dung book with no result. I heard that someone grabbed a Blue Paint Brush, which got them the avatar. So appearently these rare, valuable items appear at the Rubbish Dump now, it seems you need to grab an item that is not part of the usual stuff that appears at the dump.

From what I've seen on the neoboards, it's only the really valuable stuff, like paint brushes, that'll get you the avatar. I think I saw several posts saying even codestones won't do the trick.

*Edit: I just checked the neoboards, and apparently the items that'll get you the avvie are:

Paint brushes, faeries, petpets, and apple cores.