Autumn Harvest Retired Mystery Capsule

Hey guys!

image.png.03ad7a576248e6d302d2021fad3da388.png  I just purchased this and opened it, and look what it says! I don't know what to choose, lol. H E L P !!!

As you pry the capsule open, you hear one shape rattling around inside. It looks like the Fall Shop has put retired items in here. Lucky! What do you want to see?

The choices are:
Clothing
Accessories
Backgrounds & Trinkets!!

YAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I cannot make a decision!!!

Do you have an overabundance of wigs or clothes in your closet? When have the Accessories surprised you with elegant jewlery? I usually go for Backgrounds & Trinkets because I'm hoping to hit something that if I don't like it-maybe I can trade it for something else. AND... you could get that Kaia Quest Pink Bag or Recycled Fortune Cookie to trade it out. Good luck!

wocky_present_shaking.gif

I usually use one of the prize guides to help me choose... I painstakingly go through the list of all possible prizes, try them on my pets on DTI and then see which category has the most items I'd like. I was SUPER lucky with this one... I really wanted the ruffles and rivets jacket. I bought 3 caps and voila - got it from opening the 3rd one ? 

Wow, there's a HUGE amount of items that might be in this capsule.

https://items.jellyneo.net/item/65749/

Too many if you ask me, the chance of getting the items you really want are pretty miniscule, that was super lucky of you there @charelan!

There are a lot of nice items though, that Ruffles and Rivets jacket's pretty sexy, isn't it! My Draik's giving me puppy eyes about it now, lol.

Urgh! Look how cute it looks with her current outfit!

medium_preview.png

NO, stop that! lol.

Huh, yeah, this is me being my normal brand of helpful, isn't it. ?

Oh wow, to reiterate what I said in the, um... whatever thread it was, lol :ph34r: about weird and pointless item animation, anyway...

image.png.fd83d05c52c68179157f8e90ba00c858.pngTHIS item takes the biscuit!

http://wardrobe.jellyneo.net/preview/?id=31515

*stares at it as if hypnotised*

?

It's like it's ... breathing.

I always look at a guide to figure out which items I really want, or which ones would be useful for trading later. Most of the time, I got for Backgrounds and Trinkets, though. Always some pretty things in that category. Good luck!