Happy Bori Day!

hrtbrk

This is by far one of my favourite steampunk pets! Well done TNT!

I have to agree with hrtbrk, we need more halloween themed costume wearables for all species, not just ones having a pet day this month.

That's a great outfit, remove the mask and it's usable all year round, and that's a BIG rarity with holiday-themed wearables. If I'm gonna nit-pick I'll say it's a big shame that the entire clothing element is one item, that's all kinds of lazy, that's a well-fitting coat that'd look great with different outfits, but ?‍♀️ the hat is excellent though, and thankfully not attached to the mask.

Very keen to see how the Steampunk base colour looks, oh, but there'll be some random bit of the housing poking out of their head that won't remove, won't there...

4FJLpd6.jpg

@jellysundae This is how an unclothed Steampunk Bori looks like.

I also agree that we need more NP outfits that are for all species and Halloween themed - costumes that not just one species can wear.

They are clearly putting a lot of effort into the Steampunk colour, and it really shows. The details are excuisite. An impressive and solid addition to the colour, am very excited to see more of Steampunk!!
I personally prefer it when we can see the pets eyes/face more clearly, it looks a bit strange and off putting when it`s all covered up - but that`s just me. ?