Inbox folder question

Nielo

Well, this isn't so much a question as a bug report. (Do we have a specific place to report bugs? Should I just use the 'contact us' link in the footer?)

I made separate folders for each Runway round, to make it easier to keep track of all the entries. But I now have a ton of folders (and will occasionally lose track of converasations that are still going, because they're in old folders - sorry guys ?), so I decided to make a new folder for all the old Runway entries and delete all the old folders after moving the messages. This went well at first, but the list of folders doesn't seem to be updating correctly: the messages I move no longer end up in the folder I select, but in another folder on the list, above the intended one. Once I delete another empty folder, and move more messages, they'll end up two folders above the intended one. Etc. As if the list hasn't registered that some folders have been deleted and is still counting all of them.

(I've already tried a hard refresh and cleared my cache to check if the problem wasn't on my end, but it kept occurring.)