2 Premium Collectibles?

2 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I got two of the October 2018 premium bonuses. 2 notifications came as well. I assume they'll take one back when they realize the mistake, should I leave both in my inventory until then? Did this happen to anyone else?

298773757_Capturemistake.PNG.1f3dc7f78dc111a4556e129019024730.PNG

It was the same background that you received  but I only received just one collectable.

always DISCARD any extras you get THAT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN, they rarely do this for you any more. to discard NC items, the unintentional extras need to be in your inventory, select them to open the item window, go to the drop-down menu and select Discard, another screen will show in which you press the Discard button (you may need to enter your PIN if http://www.neopets.com/pin_prefs.phtml you added this option). do not, ever, use Upcycle Fortune cookies or Pink Paper Bags on those extras as this is abusing a glitch and you can get frozen for it. for Neopoint items that were unintentional extras, you need to discard (NOT DONATE) them too as selling/gifting/keeping them is abusing a glitch and can get you frozen. sending a ticket is mostly useless since they will tell you what I'm telling you now (i.e discard the extras) and as long as one person does let them know about the glitch through a ticket (and know they probably won't get a reply and you're fine with that) then you should be good. many people can send a question to the Editorial (http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editform) to let them know and let us know (for those of us that check these things) what should be done.