Ancient Neopian, but New to the forum

Hello! My name is Tiara. I am a thirty-ish year old stay at home mommy to two crazy daughters. I have medical problems that have made my life miserable so I started playing Neopets again when I am able to do so. I have been on Neopets off and on for over 17 years (Now I really feel old ?).

I have been a lurker to the forums for quite a long time and finally decided to join. I am quite shy and do not talk to many people online so I am hoping this might be helpful to me.

Hi Tiara, I'm Miche and welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here and chatting with us! 

17 years is definitely a very long time!! Do you still have your original account? I lost mine unfortunately because I wasn't on Neopets for a very long time until I came back to in 2012! 

2 hours ago, micheee said:

Hi Tiara, I'm Miche and welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here and chatting with us! 

17 years is definitely a very long time!! Do you still have your original account? I lost mine unfortunately because I wasn't on Neopets for a very long time until I came back to in 2012! 

Yes actually, Crazytowns_butterfly is my original account from 17+ years ago. I lost all of my side accounts but somehow remembered this one!

@Spillmyh3art_xx Welcome! You are not the only stay at home mommy who uses Neopets and TDN for brief bouts of sanity ? I have three small ones as well, though I have boy girl boy. I am sorry to hear that you have medical issues that have made your life difficult. That's what your girls are for though, right? I hope that they can make you smile even if everything else has gone bonkers.

Hello Tiara! Welcome to TDN and back to neopets!

I'm also a stay at home mom to three girls, 18 months, 4 years and 7 years old. My middle monkey started playschool this year and my oldest is homeschooled.

Hello Tiara and welcome to our forums! I'm a veteran player myself (started playing exactly 5 months after you) but I don't consider myself old with it. You're as young or old as you feel. The rest is just a number invented by other people :wink:

And if you would feel brave enough to go to the discord channel it's this url that will work: https://discord.gg/n2Gzmjj