...where are the heads?

Rayd1978

So was playing the assorted wheels of luck today, and once again spun the Wheel of Misfortune only to wind up with yet another Headless Von Roo Plushie... and I got to wondering.... who's pulling all the heads off these plushies?   But perhaps more importantly, is there a big pile of Von Roo plush heads somewhere?

Haha this is hilarious. I just saw the Venom movie yesterday and he goes " pile of heads... pile of bodies..." and I  found that to be my favorite line of his in the whole film. So someone out in Neopia must have this same mind set. Have Symbiotes taken over ?

19 hours ago, Kute said:

Haha this is hilarious. I just saw the Venom movie yesterday and he goes " pile of heads... pile of bodies..." and I  found that to be my favorite line of his in the whole film. So someone out in Neopia must have this same mind set. Have Symbiotes taken over ?

I came up with this before saw the movie, but that did occur to me.   lot of great lines, but think my fav was when Brock refused to jump back out the window.

• 1 month later...