2 easy avatars in one lending

enitul

If you still need the 'Mazzew' and 'Werelupe' avatars, search for Karchef on Neopets. ? He's a side-account pet of mine who will grant you those 2 avatars of you haven't already got them.

UPDATE: I didn't know it had to be your own werelupe to get the avatar... XD So for that sake, I will lend my Lupe to anyone who desires the avatar. NM me or comment in this tread if you are interested. Apologies for the small misunderstanding from my side everyone.

15 minutes ago, Snowbell said:

Since combo! Thank you for sharing! I think I'm going to send this along to a friend who just joined. Cute werelupe

You're welcome. ? I suddenly got those avatars when I checked for my Lupe's birthday on my side account which I don't really have avatars on. So when I saw it was a double avatar chance I thought: 'Gotta share this!'. ? And thanks for the compliment on my wolfyboy. ?

14 hours ago, aaml said:

Doesn't it have to be YOUR OWN pet and petpet? Also your boy is so cute! I really dig the werelupe look!

Oh, I didn't know that... Thanks for the information, I will update it right away. And thanks for the compliment. ?