Happy Jetsam Day!

hrtbrk

I like the overall idea behind the woodland (sort of a kelp-y look), but those bold black outlines around the eyes and top fin do not match well with the green outlines on the rest of the body. They look like they belong on a different color! I also think whatever those spots are intended to be on the stomach should maybe have been scattered on the body a little more to make them a little less "nipple-like", as Angelo said lol

The Woodland is nice, they made it look the same as the Woodland Flotsam. ? It has a rotten, overgrown look what makes sense for an underwater creature. The Flotsam also has those round things on its chest, not sure what it`s supposed to be.. Maractite is pleasant to look at, I like that they didn`t go crazy with the pattern.
That Saw doll outfit! ? I`m all for references to pop culture on Neo! I do with it would be available for all species though. Besides, it would make sense to make it for a pet that stands on two legs, but oh well. :P

Yeah I have to say the bog-wood look for the aquatic woodland pets does make a lot of sense, and I'm glad they did that, I just wish it was more attractive.

Is there a woodland Koi... yeah, that's the same kind of thing.

Checking out the woodland pets as a whole, I find I do like the tuber-like ones.

2.png2.png

I know a lot of people don't like these, but the imagination behind them pleases me, I think the Grundo's my favourite though.

4.png

Same. I like the idea but not the final product of the woodland jetsam. Woodland grundo, cybunny, and uni are all really nice in my opinion. 

The mask is creepy and doesn't seem to fit right, but that also adds to the effect. 

man I wish neopets could go back in and touch up some of the paint designs. Some just look half finished.