NC Mall Haunted Mansion!

Mouseykins

The NC Mall has been taken over by a Haunted Mansion this year instead of ghosts to bop in the annual Haunted Hijinks. In the event, you'll need to be brave and spend a night in the mansion to earn your reward. This event is kicking off the spooky season and will last from October 16th to October 31st. To participate in this event you will need to purchase a Haunted Mansion Creepy Candle Pack available in packs of 1, 5, and 16. There will be bonus prizes for participating in this event. Are you brave enough to spend the night inside the Haunted Mansion?

mall_clo_gothicgetup.gif mall_acc_earringsbarbat.gif

HAUNTED MANSION GUIDE

7 minutes ago, emily_speck_15 said:

Why do I want to do this so badly?  I don't buy NC so I can't but man, part of me really wants to buy some to open all the doors!

?

They're tapping into the kid inside every one of us who loved opening the doors on advent calendars.

When I was about 5 I had the MOST awesome advent calendar...it was big, as tall as I was, it was a tree with cute animals living in it, and glittery snow, that particular small opalescent glitter that epitomes the 70s for me, and it was HARD to find the doors. Kept me quiet for AGES which no doubt was the entire point of it. ?

9 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I can't get the link to open for the guide above. Is it me or is it not working?

3 hours ago, Emily said:

Should be good to go :D Sometimes we do things in the middle of the night xD

Whoops! That's what happens when it's 1:30 in the morning and you have a cranky toddler to put back to bed.

I'm kind of wanting to participate in this event too. I need more spooky stuff but I want to wait until there are more items worth my NC. I only have just over 300NC to spend so have to do so wisely.

5 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

Whoops! That's what happens when it's 1:30 in the morning and you have a cranky toddler to put back to bed.

I'm kind of wanting to participate in this event too. I need more spooky stuff but I want to wait until there are more items worth my NC. I only have just over 300NC to spend so have to do so wisely.

Yes, In just tried it and it works fine. I probably jumped the gun and started clicking the link before you finished. So, I did buy 16 candles. So far I like the 1st 2 windows and I hope the rest are worth it.

Today's Item:

mall_clo_bigtoothboots.gif

I'm not sure what to think of these things lol. Definitely a conversation piece!

I really like the events where you can pick prizes from previous days, so you don't have to fork out the NC not knowing if you're going to like all the items. I think I'm going to wait until the last day to see all the stuff I like, then decide what to get then. Got the dress on day 1 right away though, 'cause it's magnificent lol

Today's Item and our first bonus prize:

mall_blazingpumpkins.gif mall_gb_braintree.gif

The pumpkins are cool and so is the gift box for a collector.

On 10/19/2018 at 2:42 AM, Mouseykins said:

Today's Item and our first bonus prize:

mall_blazingpumpkins.gif mall_gb_braintree.gif

The pumpkins are cool and so is the gift box for a collector.

I love the box and the pumpkins are great too. I already have them applied as well as the toothed shoes! Please go take a look and have your volume on.

I opened the #20 window and here's what I got.... Be sure to read about the flame ? I'm not sure why but when I read it it made me laugh.

itemlookup_logo.gif
mall_fg_bottlecandle.gif This is a Neocash item!

Item : Bottled Candle Foreground
Owner : granny63020

Watch as the wax drips down the bottle...See if the flame ever runts out.

Type Special
Weight 1lbs

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

2 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I opened the #20 window and here's what I got.... Be sure to read about the flame ? I'm not sure why but when I read it it made me laugh.

itemlookup_logo.gif
mall_fg_bottlecandle.gif This is a Neocash item!

Item : Bottled Candle Foreground
Owner : granny63020

Watch as the wax drips down the bottle...See if the flame ever runts out.

Type Special
Weight 1lbs

?

How on EARTH did they manage that typo?! This has to be some auto-complete thing, surely? It's not at all realistic that that t got hit by accident. I wonder how long it will be before this gets fixed. ?

Unless they did make that typo on purpose. In that case, it's not as funny lol. I had a good laugh this morning when updating the guide.

Unless runting out is a very new term, and JS are just SO hip that only they know about it?  If that's the case though, I suspect it's been used out of context there. ?