Mysterious Negg Cave Puzzle Solver

The solver tools are super helpful, aren't they! I do MAKE myself do this puzzle without using the tool, but it's very reassuring knowing it's there. ?

The only ones I struggle with are these ones

C4odjLAVMAEk-IW.jpg

I can do them, but the extra working out/trial and error is tough for me. Because of my MS the focus and thinking required makes this puzzle hard, but that's why I MAKE myself do it, as I NEED to keep my brain working, but yeah, when it's ones like the puzzle pictured it quite literally makes my head feel like it's gonna melt. ?

2 hours ago, babayaga67 said:

I used to use the solver every day, but now I have pretty much gotten the hang of that negg. I have run across at least two puzzles that technically had two correct answers, which I double and triple checked to make sure that I wasn't seeing things.

I noticed this too! Very annoying; you never know if you're going to get it right the first time, or if you're going to have to re-do it, because the computer decided the other correct answer is actually correct.

(I had no idea the solver even existed, to be honest. Don't think I'll be using it though, as I know most of the solutions by heart at this point. Except for the one @jellysundae mentioned; those are annoying.)

Oh wait, today's puzzle type is another that makes my brain hurt a bit too.  ?

image.png.e4c598026a7b19ff057c29d64ae61dda.png

image.png.345c7c6e69433a78079e1e0d6acae33b.png

Urghhh. ?

Phew, it was with the horizontal row at the top, not the bottom. This version of this puzzle type, with the rows being all the same colour is definitely easier than the alternative, THAT can take numerous tries before I get it right.