Hi nice to meet you!

badkitty615

My name is Ophelia, Lia for short.
My favorite things to do are reading and playing video games. I like to play League of Legends, Sims, Pokemon, CustomRobo, Tamagotchi, and animal crossings. I enjoy reading books like Harry potter, Magyk, Artemis Fowl, A Series of Unfortunate Events, The 13th Tale, and The Hound of the Baskervilles. My favorite author would have to be Agatha Cristie. I like listening to Jpop and Kpop music. My favorite groups are E-Girls, Girls Generation and Perfume. I love Japan and I want to go there someday. I speak English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and I am learning Japanese. 
Ummmmm that is all I can think of for now...

Hi Lia! Welcome to our forums! I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

I'd love to go to Japan one day too! I'm trying to learn a little bit of Japanese but I don't really have much time for it unfortunately.

Hi Lia, welcome to thedailyneopets forums! I've been getting into animal crossing lately. I wish I had tried this game out sooner. Its such a cozy game to play when its freezing out and you don't want to go anywhere. 

I also love pokemon. Any chance you play pokemon showdown? I've been getting into that lately since I can easily play on my phone.