Can't Equip Leaf Shield

Hi!  So this is probably a silly question, but why can't I equip a leaf shield?  I know you can't have  multiple freezers, and multiple healing (but that potion of healing doesn't add) but does that stop shields? Previously had Virtupets X-514 Super Shield equipped and was planning on switching out, but was unable to.  

image.png

(Also while I'm here, if anyone has some suggestions for a better set I'm all ears :) )

That's really weird! Leaf shield is only a shield and not a freezer or healer. Have you tried un-equipping everything and starting with the leaf shield? To see what causes it. Maybe it thinks you have 8 items equipped already in that case the last one you try to add should give a problem again. (Try not putting a freezer or healer last but something like Blazing Embers).

It is weird though that you have both the potion of healing and the Greater Healing scroll as both are healers. That could be causing your problem too.

3 hours ago, Duma said:

That's really weird! Leaf shield is only a shield and not a freezer or healer. Have you tried un-equipping everything and starting with the leaf shield? To see what causes it. Maybe it thinks you have 8 items equipped already in that case the last one you try to add should give a problem again. (Try not putting a freezer or healer last but something like Blazing Embers).

It is weird though that you have both the potion of healing and the Greater Healing scroll as both are healers. That could be causing your problem too.

I thought that could be an issue, but I have had them both for a while, it seems that potion of healing is not recognized as a healers, thus is even more valuable.  Un-equipping and re-equipping worked!  Thanks! 

On 10/22/2018 at 12:42 PM, emily_speck_15 said:

I thought that could be an issue, but I have had them both for a while, it seems that potion of healing is not recognized as a healers, thus is even more valuable.  Un-equipping and re-equipping worked!  Thanks! 

Glad Duma's advice worked! There was a similar issue when Velms Healing Potion was a new item, back when Neoquest 2 was new. You could equip it as well as another healer. TNT fixed that though. I'm wondering if it might be a similar glitch with your Potion of Healing..