New items from Trudy, again?

jellysundae

I got a pretty book from her today.

image.png.2f1628a9ad832aba35010f2e47cc17b3.png

I wonder how often she's going to be releasing 10 new items. Going by the JN guide it looks like her prize pool might be going to increase every month?

52 minutes ago, kristanoel said:

Books are one of my favorite prizes.

I think they are for a lot of us. ?

They're adding a really random assortment though, aren't they, wintery stuff when it was the middle of summer for most of us, and now a summer book when it's not summer  ANYWHERE. ?

Talk about summer stuff, I just got a Bucket and spade set from Trudy. 

30 minutes ago, Kute said:

I got this today toy_sand_mould.gif   it's called  sand mould.   @jellysundae  you should hoard that book see if it goes up in price since HTT said that items will be retired from Trudy. 

Retired, wait... what?! But they've only just been released. :wacko:

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

They're adding a really random assortment though, aren't they, wintery stuff when it was the middle of summer for most of us, and now a summer book when it's not summer  ANYWHERE. ?<span>

Perhaps they're helping us Antipodeans to prepare for summer - it's not too far away! We're already getting a handful of lovely warm days ?

It`s great that they`re adding more prizes - without retiring the existing ones. I look forward to what they`ll release next.. Also, it`s cool that we finally know what Trudy looks like: A Pastel Ixi.

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Retired, wait... what?! But they've only just been released. :wacko:

I think HTT said something on the chat boards that the new items will push out the old ones so they dont end up as junk items and hold value. 

8 hours ago, Kute said:

I think HTT said something on the chat boards that the new items will push out the old ones so they dont end up as junk items and hold value. 

OH, right, that makes sense, at least I think it does...I mean I agree with preventing stuff from becoming junk, but... lol... I guess I need to let this sit and process and see if I feel differently about it once brain's had more chance to get used to it. ?

Maybe these summer items are to make up to the Southern Hemisphere for all the seasonal things that happen in the Northern hemisphere. In a few months it will be summer for them! I bet a lot of people are buying stuff for the beach already.

Or they're giving these items out as no one on the Northern hemisphere will buy beach stuff now. Kind of like a give away of junk stuff XD

51 minutes ago, Duma said:

Or they're giving these items out as no one on the Northern hemisphere will buy beach stuff now. Kind of like a give away of junk stuff XD

HAHAHA, Trudy's prizes = so bargain basement we're giving it away! ?

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, having a :huh: moment here about this Trudy prize‼

65831.gif?646Woodland Yoakie

Categories

Er... *scratches head*

Seriously, this is making my MS-addled brain want to explode, why you do this to me, TNT?! :wacko:

I guess it's just more thoughtlessness? Who cares that woods don't grow at the bottom of the ocean, right? -__-

1 hour ago, Emily said:

According to Star Trek, Atlantis has dead trees. Maybe there were trees in Maraqua too xD

tree trunk two

HAHA, maybe! Maybe what you're pointing to there is a fully grown and long expired Yoakie. ?

2 hours ago, redespeon said:

Are the prizes the same for everyone then?

I got the same stuff as the posts in this thread, and at those same times.

No, they're not. (In fact, I've not gotten any of the prizes mentioned in this thread.) So that's a pretty big coincidence, especially since you even got them at the same times!

*Edit: As @Emily mentions, we do all get prizes from the same prize pool, but the prize pools are big enough for different people to get different items.

6 hours ago, redespeon said:

Are the prizes the same for everyone then?

I got the same stuff as the posts in this thread, and at those same times.

Yes, we all get items from the same pool of prizes. TNT has been releasing a pool roughly monthly, so if you spin consistently, you'll get about 3-4 items from each pool, depending when in the month your 7th spins fall. When a new item pool is released, the previous one gets taken out of rotation. Since it's still pretty new, we don't yet know if/when previous pools/items will eventually be rotated back in, or we'll be getting new items indefinitely. We've got all the prize info in our Guide.

55 minutes ago, Angeló said:

TNT said they may bring the Trudy Gown back (and the original pool)

May... horrible teases, the LOT OF 'EM‼ >8(

Yeah, I'm hoping they decide to re-release some of the more popular items in later pools. Releasing in-demand items once for a very limited time tends to not work out so well *cough* stamps *cough*

The dress is already pretty expensive for having been free from a daily, I can't imagine what it would eventually balloon to. The only thing going for it price-wise is that it's not consumable (just really pretty and when we have it, we won't want to get rid of it!)