New items from Trudy, again?

jellysundae

Got a fun plushie from Trudy today. :D

plu_magma_kiko.gifLooks grumpy, dont you think? Maybe the slow burn from the magma within is getting to it!

And it has a unique description which is surprising? @Angeló said recolours tend to just have the original item's description.

And I know I should have said an unique up there, but that sounds really awkward. ?

10 hours ago, jellysundae said:

And it has a unique description which is surprising? @Angeló said recolours tend to just have the original item's description.

I meant petpets , not other items. 

Yes some plushies have the same description , but it's not the rule. As for painted petpets , yes they all have the same description as the original petpet :) 

As for Trudy , stupid woman gave me this useless item , out of all the cool ones 

A new and fresh jam flavour in a Kiko shaped jar!Peppermint Rock Jam

12 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Loving the new items. I must have all the wearables AND the petpet!!!!! 

So nice to finally have a nice background for my maraquan but I fear it's going to remain super expensive since everyone seemed to get jam or plushies ? 

the problem is that most people never get to get more than 2-3 items each round of prizes ... I'm really looking forward for the wearables too and I got the stupid jam.

Same. I got a kiko plushie yesterday ? I don't mind paying a decent price for the items but they're nearly 500k the last I checked and needing to buy 4 items at that price will leave me flat broke!

The drop rate for the wearables seems super low compared to the plushies and jam. 

• 2 weeks later...

Got a (somewhat creepy-looking) book from Trudy today. :D

boo_lakebed_living.gif

Living on the Lake Bed

Those things in the water are undoudtedly rocks, but because the Kiko's the same colour they look like they're actually its feet... when they're in the water Kikos sprout hugely long legs!!! ? That facial expression does not look so benign now, the complete opposite actually...

8 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Got a (somewhat creepy-looking) book from Trudy today. :D

boo_lakebed_living.gif

Living on the Lake Bed

Those things in the water are undoudtedly rocks, but because the Kiko's the same colour they look like they're actually its feet... when they're in the water Kikos sprout hugely long legs!!! ? That facial expression does not look so benign now, the complete opposite actually...

I believe these are two rocks , ambiently placed to the sides of the Kiko :D 

I got this stupid thing .. where are the wearables Trudy ?! Stop hoarding them like you did the gowns ...

Looks grumpy, dont you think? Maybe the slow burn from the magma within is getting to it!
Magma Kiko Plushie 

10 minutes ago, Angeló said:

I believe these are two rocks , ambiently placed to the sides of the Kiko :D 

I got this stupid thing .. where are the wearables Trudy ?! Stop hoarding them like you did the gowns ...

Looks grumpy, dont you think? Maybe the slow burn from the magma within is getting to it!
Magma Kiko Plushie 

The kiko wants you to THINK they're rocks, but when you get a bit closer... ☠️

6 hours ago, LindaSmith said:

getting books is my favorite prize

THIS!!

It pleases me so much any time I get a book from anywhere. :D