Create-A-Neopet + Neopian Pound Not Working

battybatsy

Hello hello! First post here, apologies if I mess anything up! 

To cut right to the chase, the website will not let me use either the Create-A-Neopet or Neopian Pound functions. For Create-A-Neopet, I can select species/base color/personality traits/battledome base stats, but I can NOT check for name availability or click the adopt button. I don't even get error messages - the button just doesn't work.

For Neopian Pound, this strange 'frozen' state continues. Sometimes I can view more neopets, Sometimes I can't. More frequently, I can't. I can't select the left or right options (the pound shows three pets at a time for me, left-middle-right), it's just stuck in the middle option. I can't click the adopt button either.

I have only ONE pet (my starter pet) in my account, I currently only have ONE account, and I do NOT have premium. I have, as of yet, never spent any irl money in game. I do use adblock and an active security measure to keep myself and my computer safe from any intrusive marketing gibblygook. Flash does work (I wouldn't be able to even see the Pound/Create A Neopet functions if it didn't).

I'd prefer suggestions beside 'just use adopt-a-grundo and morph them', if it's alright! Morphing potions right now seem to fetch impossibly high prices, they don't seem to have the morphing potions I'd be looking for, and I don't really want to use it if another solution where I can get the Pound/Create-A-Neopet functions working again IS available. 

I thought I'd ask here, since it seems the neopets helpdesk is under... renovations? I think? I can't really look for any answers there, it just defaults to a disclaimer screen with the help Zarafa. I've also heard that the user service is absolutely atrocious (at least, in old threads about this issue - in 2012, I can't find anything about the issue from more recent years) - so I figured this might be more reliable.

If you think you have the solution to my issue, I'd be very grateful! Even if you don't, thank you for reading!

I had the exact same problem yesterday. I've switched to using Incognito Mode on Google Chrome and it works now. Remember to enable flash again, by clicking "Not Secure" next to your URL. A dropdown menu appears, and go to the row for Flash and change "Block" or "Default" to "Allow". Hope this helps ?