Happy Korbat Day!

hrtbrk

I agree with Angelo on the too much purple, they're not good at balancing the colours on the toy pets, are they. They seem to have decided that they have to have 3 shades, but this guy would have been a lot better without the random yellow feet. If the feet and the inside of the ears had both been the blue they've used on previous toy pets it would have worked better, I think, the wings are big enough to take being the only part in that colour.

Though, having said that, the feet would be simple to mask with some shoes.

HA, see I just went on DTI to look at shoes that weren't huge on Korbats, and I see their default foot-colour is yellow... so is the toy Korbat's feet being yellow attention to detail, or laziness... you decide, lol.

The plushie Korbat has a good balance of colours, they could have followed that format.

medium_preview.png

I agree. Way too much purple. But that could be fixed with more yellow. Having just the feet yellow and every other accent color just makes me uncomfortable. ? Maybe changing the nose to yellow, or the inside of the ears. (as much as I like them pink.) 

That Leatherface outfit! ? TNT is ticking off movie killers one by one lately, that is pretty cool.

The Toy Korbat is cute, I like the mix of purple and pink, but I do agree with others that a better balance would look better.