3 days in a row...

jellysundae

For what? you ask, all agog...

The Daily Puzzle, that's what!

It's been actually daily for the 3rd day running now!! ?

*faints theatrically*

I don't suppose it will last, but I always take it as a good sign when this little part of Neo's working as it should. That might be the ultimate in wishful thinking on my part

- me being the eternal optimist that I am - but what the heck, why not put a positive spin on it?

I like to think that whoever's job it is to update it has got far enough down their to-do list to have the time to do this on a daily basis as it's supposed to be, rather than they usually leave it for days on end because it's just too much faff. ?

If they're smart they just make a huge list with questions and have it randomly pick one every day at midnight NST. The picked question gets moved to a second list with a timer of some sorts. After the timer expires (lets say 30 days) the question gets moved back to the first list. Over time they could think of new questions to be added or remove questions if they want to but it won't involve a person to actually update it every day.

To be honest I thought it was something like that as I can't believe someone actually has to do it manually. Maybe it was just broken or maybe they hadn't thought of an idea like this :P

@Duma Yeah it really makes no sense that it's not automated, or, why they haven't just scrapped it like they have so many other features if it's such a pain to do.

Meepits, maybe. *being sarcastic* TNT must have updated the site somewhere, which must have "broken" the Daily Puzzle", and by breaking it, it fixed it. Only reasonable answer I can think of.

In all seriousness, though, I'm glad they are making an effort and updating it daily. They have been making lots of changes and fixes, and even though this seems small, working the small items, keeps my hopes up, that maybe the big things will eventually get worked, too. I do wonder, though, how long this will last, but will still enjoy it, even if it is for only a few days.

1 hour ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I do wonder, though, how long this will last, but will still enjoy it, even if it is for only a few days.

This is exactly how I feel about it. :nod_yes:

Also meepit.gif

8 hours ago, jaydeed said:

I kind of liked the weeks of getting an r90 for free in the shape of a Blue Slorg Calculator ?

Haha, yes! Especially as a lot of people dumped them on the Money Tree, I grab them if I see them.

image.png.e8af4d2deb6a7258a6aaed6f6dd3d44d.png

I mean these have Granny's name written ALL over them, don't they!

They do indeed! And if they go back to categories, that's like grooming and I have very little in it usually, but now, hmm:

Blue Slorg Calculator
(very rare)
Make your maths classes more fun with this cute little calculator. School 1152

8 hours ago, jaydeed said:

They do indeed! And if they go back to categories, that's like grooming and I have very little in it usually, but now, hmm:

Blue Slorg Calculator
(very rare)
Make your maths classes more fun with this cute little calculator. School 1152

Haha, well, your stash there makes mine look pretty puny, doesn't it. ?

Things are still being updated, woohoo. Today's answer's  easy to find out too. Hmm, I see the Yellocious Berry item is one from the peak lack-of-artists time, 2016...

62066.gif?136 Well, it SOUNDS nice, at least? ?

Have a berry sweet day with the goodness of sweet strawberries and honeyed papayas.

I'd eat that. :yum:

Some Neo food looks super yummy. Others...not so much.  Crunchy Snot Birthday Cupcake? Gross! I'm enjoying the Cooking Pot hints we're getting too; long overdue! Maybe when all the old ones are solved they'll release a new one for us to puzzle over.