Does anyone still play Ghoul Catchers?

Naamah D.

I do every once in a while when I remember to. I like how they added the option to watch a video to earn power-ups to help us who don't pay to play complete some of the higher levels that we're stuck on.

36 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

I do every once in a while when I remember to. I like how they added the option to watch a video to earn power-ups to help us who don't pay to play complete some of the higher levels that we're stuck on.

except this video works one time out of 10 

I do occasionally in my spare time. I mostly just replay the first level to get neopoints, But sometimes I continue the harder levels when I actually want to play. ?

I stopped playing because it no stopped giving me neopoints for any given level after I played that level four times. Since a lot of the higher levels are, at least partially, luck based, I used to play the lower levels to get the max neopoints for the day then attempt the higher levels to get farther along. I can't get the "up to 50,000 neopoints per day" anymore, I hit a rut where I wasn't even getting 2,000 per day. I quit after about a month of that wonkyness.

I sometimes play here and there but its got to a point where i need to buy features to complete the puzzle. I've tried like a billion times on the same level. Also the free prizes dont work for me. Its broken. IDK if it is for everyone but yea. its a bummer so I dont really enjoy playing. 

Hmm I'm on iOS and not experiencing any bugs on my iPad that I'm aware of. Must just be luck! I mostly play a different game on my iPad and have that open constantly instead of Ghoul Catchers.

6 hours ago, babayaga67 said:

I stopped playing because it no stopped giving me neopoints for any given level after I played that level four times. Since a lot of the higher levels are, at least partially, luck based, I used to play the lower levels to get the max neopoints for the day then attempt the higher levels to get farther along. I can't get the "up to 50,000 neopoints per day" anymore, I hit a rut where I wasn't even getting 2,000 per day. I quit after about a month of that wonkyness.

I get the message that I've reached max neopoints for the day very quickly too, but when I actually check my neopoints they are still being added until I reach the 50k. I only play rarely though. Last time I played was probably last month. For me, the video's work most of the time.

I stopped playing after reaching level 120 a few months ago. Took me a long time to accumulate enough power-ups by watching videos to get through some levels. According to JN guide we should get the Altador Mansion Background and Haunted Altador Amulet for completing level 120 but I didn't get it so kind of disappointed. Sent TNT an email about this but no reply either...

I log in to watch a video just about every day, play the first level of a couple times,  then get bored.    Now and then i stick with it to play the first level 50 times, and once in a great while i'll play one of the later levels and remind myself why I don't play the later levels.  
The main bug that stops me in in later levels I'll play and earn one star, then it burns through my remaining turns so i can't earn the second and third stars.

Ignore the message saying you've reached your limit; you can get 50k a day so keep going until you have (if you want to play that much!). I do the first level over and over. I don't watch the vids; they take longer than playing level one. I don't do it every day. It's good to do if I'm on the landline or watching something with commercials; no need to think about it with level one.

I just started playing but I didn't know about this 50k np a day, how do you do THAT? I'm horrible at it & am stuck on Level 2, house 22. I can't seem to clear enough monsters to get 30,000 points so I haven't won any np for the past 3 days. ? I won't spend any real money on this game, so is that an "obstacle"?    jubjubrun.gif trick_or_treat_mynci.gif 

3 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I just started playing but I didn't know about this 50k np a day, how do you do THAT? I'm horrible at it & am stuck on Level 2, house 22. I can't seem to clear enough monsters to get 30,000 points so I haven't won any np for the past 3 days. ? I won't spend any real money on this game, so is that an "obstacle"?    jubjubrun.gif trick_or_treat_mynci.gif 

you don't have to spend any real money as it won't hinder your progress at least in the first lvls . I'm currently at level 2 .. house 36 or 37 .. i was stuck at house 25 for monthssssss until it suddenly decided to give me enough ghosts ^_^ (yup is really haunted)

it's just like Candy Crush .. a game of luck .. and you need to make combos to get more points 

but to get the 50k a day just play the first house of the whole game ... over and over again (takes like 30 seconds to clear) 

I play it whenever I have some downtime, but the gameplay frustrates me way too much to actually try to beat it. I just play level 2 on repeat.

The only thing that really annoys me is that the text is often bugged and says that I've already reached my limit for the day when I know I haven't, so I have to try to keep track of how many times I've done it so I know when I hit 50k. It probably takes me like 20 minutes to hit the limit, so it's pretty quick/easy NP.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried for like a week, but the broken daily limit counter makes it more of a bother than it should be.

Having to manually count how many NP you won that day (since it falsely claims you have reached the limits after like 3 rounds) makes the already boring task of repeating level 1 for 50 times even more bothersome.