Happy Halloween - Trick or Treat Locations 2018!

Mouseykins

Halloween has arrived! It's time to head out around Neopia for some trick or treating. Put on your best costume and go have some fun! Will you find a trick or treat?

toy_y20haltot_healingsprings.giftoy_y20haltot_giantjelly.giftoy_y20haltot_lunartemple.giftoy_y20haltot_lampwycks.giftoy_y20haltot_crumpetmonger.gif

Healing Springs

Giant Jelly

Lunar Temple

Lampwyck's Lights Fantastic

The Crumpetmonger

Definitely not opening that Healing Springs Bag and putting it directly into my gallery.

Let us know what you get inside your goodie bags!

Friends from my Guild are asking: Are side accounts allowed to pick up these bags?

Since np is involved (and NOT NC) I'm inclined to tell them that since we aren't supposed to do Dailies on our side accounts, the answer would be NO.

But I'd like confirmation, @Mouseykins or @hrtbrk, please and thank you!    halloween_kacheek.gif 

From @Angeló 

"we are not allowed to collect on side accounts 

if you collect one by mistake just discard it "   I Thought So! Thanks!

Okay! Here's my haul. ?

toy_y20haltot_healingsprings.gif&key=4fd

A scary pop up book you wont want to read alone.
Spooky Skeith Adventures

Spells used by Marina to heal your pet. Maybe you will able to understand something in this and heal your pet yourself!
Spells that Heal

image.png.c50b0b4a718a8d3d811dc84b9a7a571e.png

image.png.af6044a65cb606623e9ce522db4677a4.png

Pull Along Halloween Ona  - r87 (Rare)

image.png.0225c223023f46cea1f7412050b9167b.png

image.png.8cae51ffcb9fd837bd88f4a3ebd7c0e7.png

How to Read the Lunar Chart

image.png.998f4c15ccc29abd59a53573328c786e.png

Howling Axe - r88 (Rare)  - this thing is COOL!

image.png.5cdb7310e76694f956aa124e0e8bdfe2.png

image.png.574d3bb7625129af20ee6be7768866c3.png

Lava Burger

image.png.af6044a65cb606623e9ce522db4677a4.png

image.png.883a8822fb6f73a7826a1c1ea0b8d950.png

image.png.3ef44d5e91fcfd9cfd85a3063a4366cc.png

Halloween Ixi Plushie - r88 (Rare)

image.png.b6357e0eba2b4ca5f21d74f79c12b410.png

Foodie!

THIS ? does not belong here, but I can't get it to go away. ?

image.png

5 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Friends from my Guild are asking: Are side accounts allowed to pick up these bags?

Since np is involved (and NOT NC) I'm inclined to tell them that since we aren't supposed to do Dailies on our side accounts, the answer would be NO.

But I'd like confirmation, @Mouseykins or @hrtbrk, please and thank you!    halloween_kacheek.gif

we are not allowed to collect on side accounts 

if you collect one by mistake just discard it 

14 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I see one of the items that might have been in the crumpetmonger bag is a new stamp. :crying_anim:

Oh i didnt realize it was new, but I did notice that it is selling on the TP for 2-2.5 mil.  It will be interesting to see what happens with this price. 

Still debating whether or not I should open my trick-or-treat bags. 

I know the crumpetmonger bag is going for about 400k right now but that price has a dropped a bit in the last few hours. Plus there the chance of getting that stamp and the price of that has gone up about 1 mil in the last few hours if its 2 mil now. 

Decisions decisions. 

7 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

From @Angeló 

"we are not allowed to collect on side accounts 

if you collect one by mistake just discard it "   I Thought So! Thanks!

Isn't it ok to do it as long as you don't transfer them to your main to sell it for extra items or np or something? Since I've been doing the omelette and giant jelly dailies (and sometimes an np event or 2 like trudy's) on my side a couple of times to feed my pets and save up some np for the neolodge or to train.

Just now, enitul said:

Isn't it ok to do it as long as you don't transfer them to your main to sell it for extra items or np or something? Since I've been doing the omelette and giant jelly dailies (and sometimes an np event or 2 like trudy's) on my side a couple of times to feed my pets and save up some np for the neolodge or to train.

I'm pretty sure you can't do anything on your side that involves collecting NeoPoints or items, with the exception of NC items (including free NC goodie bags). Here's TDN's info on side accounts, here's JN's, and here's a useful thread on side accounts. If you want to feed your pets, you could always use the soup kitchen (that's what I do), or send food over from your main account.

45 minutes ago, Nielo said:

I'm pretty sure you can't do anything on your side that involves collecting NeoPoints or items, with the exception of NC items (including free NC goodie bags). Here's TDN's info on side accounts, here's JN's, and here's a useful thread on side accounts. If you want to feed your pets, you could always use the soup kitchen (that's what I do), or send food over from your main account.

I see... So far I haven't had any trouble or warnings from TNT. But I think I'll lay off the dailies and np for as much as possible from now on, just to be sure.

... OK, so I'm confused. Not everyone gets the same items in the bag? I can't believe I've been playing neo for this long and never realized this. REALLY want that stamp, but there's no way I'm risking opening a bag that could sell. Argh. Hopefully the price goes down?

I kinda think the price will only go up as more bags get opened and more stamps go into stamp albums and both might go into galleries. I hope so for you it will go down! Collecting stamps is probably one of the most expensive goals you can have on neo.

1 hour ago, charelan said:

... OK, so I'm confused. Not everyone gets the same items in the bag? I can't believe I've been playing neo for this long and never realized this. REALLY want that stamp, but there's no way I'm risking opening a bag that could sell. Argh. Hopefully the price goes down?

If you can snag one now for 2-3 mil go for it. The price will just keep going up. The stamps from last year I didn't get and didn't buy either and now they went up a fair bit.