Happy Halloween - Trick or Treat Locations 2018!

Mouseykins

If anyone is selling the Healing Springs Limited Edition Item(s) please let me know. I need them for my gallery. I need the bag for my gallery too and didn't open mine.

22 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

If you can snag one now for 2-3 mil go for it. The price will just keep going up. The stamps from last year I didn't get and didn't buy either and now they went up a fair bit.

I have 2 offers in for 2 mil apiece so hopefully I get one...

@charelan Try doing what Duma posted. I did the same and got one as well. It was much faster than the Trading Post.

On 10/31/2018 at 9:49 PM, enitul said:

I see... So far I haven't had any trouble or warnings from TNT. But I think I'll lay off the dailies and np for as much as possible from now on, just to be sure.

Just because TNT hasn't noticed, doesn't mean you haven't (unknowingly, but still) been breaking the rules, so I suggest no longer breaking any of those rules.

On 11/1/2018 at 9:11 AM, charelan said:

... OK, so I'm confused. Not everyone gets the same items in the bag? I can't believe I've been playing neo for this long and never realized this. REALLY want that stamp, but there's no way I'm risking opening a bag that could sell. Argh. Hopefully the price goes down?

I think the NC goodie bags always have the same item for everyone, but the NP ones have a ton of different items, and require a whole lot of luck.

5 hours ago, charelan said:

Good call, thanks guys! I've put a bid in right now!

Good luck! I hope you get the stamp before the price jumps up some more.

22 hours ago, Nielo said:

Just because TNT hasn't noticed, doesn't mean you haven't (unknowingly, but still) been breaking the rules, so I suggest no longer breaking any of those rules.

I know and I'll do my best to not break any (more) rules. I'm happy I figured it out that I was before it got worse. ? But that means I can't train my side-pets, right? Or can I still earn np by playing games to train them or put them in the neolodge?

1 hour ago, enitul said:

I know and I'll do my best to not break any (more) rules. I'm happy I figured it out that I was before it got worse. ? But that means I can't train my side-pets, right? Or can I still earn np by playing games to train them or put them in the neolodge?

I highly suggest you take a look at this guide regarding multiple accounts and this thread may answer some additional questions you may have. If there's anything else you're unsure about you can post on that account thread.

@charelan I'm so glad you got the stamp and it wasn't too overpriced yet. :D

2 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

I highly suggest you take a look at this guide regarding multiple accounts and this thread may answer some additional questions you may have. If there's anything else you're unsure about you can post on that account thread.

That makes it so much easier for me to understand the differences. Thanks a whole bunch! I really appreciate it!  ?