Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Mouseykins

Happy Halloween - Trick or Treat Locations 2018!

Recommended Posts

Halloween has arrived! It's time to head out around Neopia for some trick or treating. Put on your best costume and go have some fun! Will you find a trick or treat?

toy_y20haltot_healingsprings.giftoy_y20haltot_giantjelly.giftoy_y20haltot_lunartemple.giftoy_y20haltot_lampwycks.giftoy_y20haltot_crumpetmonger.gif

Healing Springs

Giant Jelly

Lunar Temple

Lampwyck's Lights Fantastic

The Crumpetmonger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely not opening that Healing Springs Bag and putting it directly into my gallery.

Let us know what you get inside your goodie bags!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friends from my Guild are asking: Are side accounts allowed to pick up these bags?

 

Since np is involved (and NOT NC) I'm inclined to tell them that since we aren't supposed to do Dailies on our side accounts, the answer would be NO.

But I'd like confirmation, @Mouseykins or @hrtbrk, please and thank you!    halloween_kacheek.gif 

 

 

From @Angeló 

"we are not allowed to collect on side accounts 

if you collect one by mistake just discard it "   I Thought So! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay! Here's my haul. 😏

toy_y20haltot_healingsprings.gif&key=4fd

     A scary pop up book you wont want to read alone.
Spooky Skeith Adventures

  Spells used by Marina to heal your pet. Maybe you will able to understand something in this and heal your pet yourself!
Spells that Heal

  

    image.png.c50b0b4a718a8d3d811dc84b9a7a571e.png

image.png.af6044a65cb606623e9ce522db4677a4.png

Pull Along Halloween Ona  - r87 (Rare)

 

image.png.0225c223023f46cea1f7412050b9167b.png

image.png.8cae51ffcb9fd837bd88f4a3ebd7c0e7.png

How to Read the Lunar Chart

image.png.998f4c15ccc29abd59a53573328c786e.png

Howling Axe - r88 (Rare)  - this thing is COOL!

 

image.png.5cdb7310e76694f956aa124e0e8bdfe2.png

image.png.574d3bb7625129af20ee6be7768866c3.png

Lava Burger

image.png.af6044a65cb606623e9ce522db4677a4.png

 

image.png.883a8822fb6f73a7826a1c1ea0b8d950.png

image.png.3ef44d5e91fcfd9cfd85a3063a4366cc.png

Halloween Ixi Plushie - r88 (Rare)

image.png.b6357e0eba2b4ca5f21d74f79c12b410.png

Foodie!

THIS 👇 does not belong here, but I can't get it to go away. 😥

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Friends from my Guild are asking: Are side accounts allowed to pick up these bags?

 

Since np is involved (and NOT NC) I'm inclined to tell them that since we aren't supposed to do Dailies on our side accounts, the answer would be NO.

But I'd like confirmation, @Mouseykins or @hrtbrk, please and thank you!    halloween_kacheek.gif

we are not allowed to collect on side accounts 

if you collect one by mistake just discard it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice! Thanks for sharing @jellysundae

Happy Hallows Eve everyone! 🎃 . Be safe tonight!

 

These are going straight into my gallery :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see one of the items that might have been in the crumpetmonger bag is a new stamp. :crying_anim:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I see one of the items that might have been in the crumpetmonger bag is a new stamp. :crying_anim:

Oh i didnt realize it was new, but I did notice that it is selling on the TP for 2-2.5 mil.  It will be interesting to see what happens with this price. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got these 🙂

The name says it all!
Where Neopians Get Their Jelly From
(special)
Moon cakes with a twist. These come with a voidberry filling.
Voidberry Moon Cakes
(special)
This lolly will make your halloween pet happy.
Haunted Brucicle
A scary pop up book you wont want to read alone.
Spooky Skeith Adventures
(uncommon)
You might want to read this before using the ghost paintbrush on your Ixi!
The Ixi Ghost Legend
Step one, start with delicious frosting. Step two, make extra frosting since you ate the first batch.
How to Frost Cookies
(special)

This lolly will make your halloween pet happy.
Haunted Brucicle

🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still debating whether or not I should open my trick-or-treat bags. 

I know the crumpetmonger bag is going for about 400k right now but that price has a dropped a bit in the last few hours. Plus there the chance of getting that stamp and the price of that has gone up about 1 mil in the last few hours if its 2 mil now. 

Decisions decisions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Friends from my Guild are asking: Are side accounts allowed to pick up these bags?

 

Since np is involved (and NOT NC) I'm inclined to tell them that since we aren't supposed to do Dailies on our side accounts, the answer would be NO.

But I'd like confirmation, @Mouseykins or @hrtbrk, please and thank you!    halloween_kacheek.gif 

 

 

From @Angeló 

"we are not allowed to collect on side accounts 

if you collect one by mistake just discard it "   I Thought So! Thanks!

Isn't it ok to do it as long as you don't transfer them to your main to sell it for extra items or np or something? Since I've been doing the omelette and giant jelly dailies (and sometimes an np event or 2 like trudy's) on my side a couple of times to feed my pets and save up some np for the neolodge or to train.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, enitul said:

Isn't it ok to do it as long as you don't transfer them to your main to sell it for extra items or np or something? Since I've been doing the omelette and giant jelly dailies (and sometimes an np event or 2 like trudy's) on my side a couple of times to feed my pets and save up some np for the neolodge or to train.

I'm pretty sure you can't do anything on your side that involves collecting NeoPoints or items, with the exception of NC items (including free NC goodie bags). Here's TDN's info on side accounts, here's JN's, and here's a useful thread on side accounts. If you want to feed your pets, you could always use the soup kitchen (that's what I do), or send food over from your main account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Nielo said:

I'm pretty sure you can't do anything on your side that involves collecting NeoPoints or items, with the exception of NC items (including free NC goodie bags). Here's TDN's info on side accounts, here's JN's, and here's a useful thread on side accounts. If you want to feed your pets, you could always use the soup kitchen (that's what I do), or send food over from your main account.

I see... So far I haven't had any trouble or warnings from TNT. But I think I'll lay off the dailies and np for as much as possible from now on, just to be sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I opened some bags I'd bought and got nothing. Super cross since one was the expensive one. Happened to other ppl too ::sigh::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... OK, so I'm confused. Not everyone gets the same items in the bag? I can't believe I've been playing neo for this long and never realized this. REALLY want that stamp, but there's no way I'm risking opening a bag that could sell. Argh. Hopefully the price goes down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kinda think the price will only go up as more bags get opened and more stamps go into stamp albums and both might go into galleries. I hope so for you it will go down! Collecting stamps is probably one of the most expensive goals you can have on neo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, charelan said:

... OK, so I'm confused. Not everyone gets the same items in the bag? I can't believe I've been playing neo for this long and never realized this. REALLY want that stamp, but there's no way I'm risking opening a bag that could sell. Argh. Hopefully the price goes down?

If you can snag one now for 2-3 mil go for it. The price will just keep going up. The stamps from last year I didn't get and didn't buy either and now they went up a fair bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I initially sold my bag for 800k, then rebought another one for 570k and opened it...to find junk.

I give up though. Buying more to try my luck feels like a gamble I don't want to take. I'll take my paltry 200k profit and go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×