Pet lookup details

badkitty615

22 minutes ago, Vlagopus said:

By all means go for it! I'd be interested to read it ? Which one is your favourite?

The only pet I have created is D1vaLicious (I consider her my main pet) Right now she is a Ghost Gnorbu (For October) But I am giving her a desert Peophin morphing Potion as it is one of the pets I have always liked so I figured WHY NOT ? Anyway I kind of started thinking about her as a desert Peophin and how it fits into the traits/stats she currently has and then voila! a sort of background/story popped in my mind. So basically I am thinking of re-doing her pet page for November and really getting into her background and making it all fit together.

3 minutes ago, rachee said:

I wish I would take the time to make all my petlookups pretty! It can be so much fun.

Gives your pets a little more character! ^^

To be honest I am thinking of combining either an existing desert layout with a couple of the images I am working on OR a minimalist layout with focus more on her story.

4 minutes ago, rachee said:

Ooh, those would both be awesome. ^^ I am working on getting all my permies customized and painted and stuff. Then I want to draw them all and write up stories for them.

So much to do on neopets, haha. I need more hours in the day.

SO TRUE!!! I keep coming up with new things that I want to try and work on ^0^