Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
redespeon

Heyo

Well, I'm willing to lend out my Halloween Lupe for the Werelupe avatar if you want. You'd have to return him of course once you get it. And you'll also get the 'Mazzew' avatar with it if you haven't already got that one.

Hi and welcome! There's always ALP but you need to be active for a while to apply for lends. Anyway, good luck on your avatar hunt!

Thank you for the offers everyone, though I was thinking of just joining the chains.

From what I've seen the limit is 25 posts, and I don't think that's going to take much longer.

9 minutes ago, redespeon said:

Thank you for the offers everyone, though I was thinking of just joining the chains.

From what I've seen the limit is 25 posts, and I don't think that's going to take much longer.

You should be able to apply for chains in December. November will have plenty of opportunities to get your required posts as we have the Games Master Challenges later this month.