A lot of "Obtainable" avatars in the checklist are actually retired and/or presently unobtainable.

redespeon

Like the title says.

Namely, any Altador Cup-related avatar, all the Wraith Resurgence plot ones, and a couple other ones I can't recall at the moment.

Are these going to be taken off the list or is there a reason for them being there?

I'd like a way to hide them at least, without having to falsely mark them as owned.

I'm guessing the Wraith plot ones are still on there because the plot went on forever, and so far no one has gotten around to moving them to the retired section now that the plot has finally ended. I think the newest Altador Cup avatars aren't technically unobtainable though. If I recall correctly, they'll be available again during next year's AC, so they're correctly listed as 'seasonal'. (But you'll only ever be able to have one.)

If you remember any other retired/unobtainable avatars you noticed, it's probably best to post them here, to see if they should indeed be moved to the 'retired' section.

I don't think there's any way to hide them, but then again, I've never tried, because it doesn't really bother me that they're there.

*Edit: Ah, @hrtbrk was faster, and has an actual answer, instead of the guesswork I did. :P

That brings up another thing though.

It would be nice to have a way to hide "Unobtainable" avatars that are linked to others.

Like, checking one Altador Cup avatar automatically hiding all the other ones, Heermeedjet hiding the Meerolauden one and so on.

Otherwise your list is always going to be cluttered with junk that's technically unobtainable, without being able to get it out of the way without falsely inflating your avatar count, making the on-site counters useless.

It's just not really necessary as it really only applies to the two Meerca brothers avatars and the Korbat Royal ones. 

The Altador Cup avatars are still obtainable and users can pick a new team each season if they like, thus getting the avatar. We may create an Altador Cup section for our checklist but they still will not be hidden for the reasons stated above. 

I understand there are 20 of them but some users pick a new team every year and will need to check off their applicable avatar so it displays the correct amount that they have unlocked.

Hopefully next year Jumpstaff changes it so these avatars don't affect your avatar count and we can remove them entirely (again). ?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

• hrtbrk locked this topic