Darigan Tonu Avatar Update/Question

KernelPanic

I follow TDN for all of my avatars and appreciate the community and everything that's done. Today I tried to get the Darigan Tonu avatar as described by the TDN avatar solutions. I fought two 2-P BD challenges, won both with a Darigan Tonu I was lended. I did not receive the avatar.

Due to the pet's poor stats, I then completed two 1-P BD challenges against Chia Clown and received draw on both attempts. Did not receive the avatar.

Went ahead and got a healer, did one more 1-P BD challenge against Chia Clown and won, received the avatar.

I'm not sure what the process is to update information on avatar solutions, but it might be worth checking to see if this is how it is currently being awarded.

Currently it says this on solutions:

Complete a fight in the Battledome external_link.gif with a Darigan Tonu; either you can own the Tonu, or your opponent can be a Darigan Tonu. Check the Battledome Neoboards external_link.gif; If you are fighting someone else's Tonu, you must be the one to send the challenge to receive the avatar!

Note: Currently, the Tonu needs to be on your account in order to obtain the avatar. Our ALP has a Tonu available for lends here external_link.gif. It is unknown if this is a glitch or a permanent change for how the avatar is awarded.

And this on the ALP:

How to Obtain the Avatar(s):
Current Solution: Complete a battle with a Darigan Tonu in the Battledome. The Tonu must be on your account to receive the avatar. Simply battling an opponent with a Tonu in a 2 Player fight will not award the avatar. Unknown if this is a glitch or if the method of obtaining this avatar has permanently changed.

I'm glad you got the avatar and my apologies for the confusion. The solution to this one recently changed and we just tested it, but it wasn't clear if the battle had to indeed be a win. I will go over and change things. Thank you for letting us know!