Unable to play games

breel1

Hey guys. I just decided to get back into Neopets because I am pretty bored right now. I can't play the games. At first, a new window wouldn't pop up at all, the ad would just play in the same screen and then a grey box would be where the ad was. I changed the browser I was using from google chrome (which I just updated to the latest flash), to Microsoft Edge. I also clicked to change the game size from medium to large. When I changed the game size, a new window would pop up and play the ad, but the same thing would happen where I would just have a grey screen. Also, I tried to play the tutorial, but a new window would open up and would never load, it would just be a white screen. I want to play some games, so please help!

Have you enabled flash in your current browser? If you have flash installed to the newest update you'll have to enable it now as it doesn't just operate automatically. There are several threads in our help section regarding flash.

This solution fixed my Flash problems. In addition to disabling the Ephemeral Flash as instructed above, also make sure your regular content settings (chrome://settings/content/flash?search=flash) is set to "ask first" (the other option is block all, which you don't want). That should re-enable any flash content on the site.