My new neopet Kifuru!

LonelyHanakoKoi

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a lovely day in Neopia! I have recently adopted a rainbow kougra from the pound named Kifuru. She is adorable and I love her so much! I have her currently wearing lots of flowery items because girly. I actually put them on before the new 'Enter the Runway' XD.

I believe this is how to show her page?

---> http://www.neopets.com/~Kifuru

If that doesn't work will someone be able to tell me how to do it properly? Thank you friends.

Also, have you ever adopted from the pound? If so, what was your favorite adoptee? And how do you choose? By level? By colour?

Because Kifuru just jumped at me with her color!

Screenshot_20181106-073942_Chrome.jpg

I put this under the wrong category sorry ? my hubby was helping me make it. FACEPALM XD. 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Ahh she's adorable! What a great pound find! Kougras are so fun to customize. :D 

I adopted from the pound to get my active pet, Steamlock. I was looking for a good name to transform into a steampunk Hissi, and I just happened to find her in the pound as a custard Aisha. :D 

1 hour ago, Empress_Kaida said:

Ahh she's adorable! What a great pound find! Kougras are so fun to customize. :D 

I adopted from the pound to get my active pet, Steamlock. I was looking for a good name to transform into a steampunk Hissi, and I just happened to find her in the pound as a custard Aisha. :D 

That is a GREAT name for a steampunk pet!! 

Most of my pet are adopted but Peopha is definitely my star Pound Catch 

I found her by chance while pound surfing a long time ago .. she was a White Peophin for ages (before White got popular and expensive bcz of customization) 

Then I painted her Royal and the rest is history :) 

4.png

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

Most of my pet are adopted but Peopha is definitely my star Pound Catch 

I found her by chance while pound surfing a long time ago .. she was a White Peophin for ages (before White got popular and expensive bcz of customization) 

Then I painted her Royal and the rest is history ?

4.png

Omg, just gonna say it: GORGEOUS!!  I have a peophin too that was adopted from the pound and he's water. I love peophins design ^_^

This is Vakach who I adopted years ago, when I thought finding a Starry pet in the pound was amazing.  ?

tumblr_pht0c5piRM1qknxhgo1_400.png

This is Churil, my real-life friend's neopet who got stuck in the pound! She told me about him and I went and found him and adopted him. Baby neopets are so hard to customise but he's adorable so it's worth it. 

tumblr_inline_pht076nW9A1qigjrf_540.png
I'd choose both by colour and name, I don't use underscores or numbers etc, they have to fit in with my other neopets' names (Bayinah, Tasjima, Kefini, Najidah, Saalizar and Vytaria).

2 minutes ago, gypsyknees said:

This is Vakach who I adopted years ago, when I thought finding a Starry pet in the pound was amazing.  ?

tumblr_pht0c5piRM1qknxhgo1_400.png

This is Churil, my real-life friend's neopet who got stuck in the pound! She told me about him and I went and found him and adopted him. Baby neopets are so hard to customise but he's adorable so it's worth it. 

tumblr_inline_pht076nW9A1qigjrf_540.png
I'd choose both by colour and name, I don't use underscores or numbers etc, they have to fit in with my other neopets' names (Bayinah, Tasjima, Kefini, Najidah, Saalizar and Vytaria).

Vakach - Just the right level of classy and pizzazz!! :D

Churil - ADORABLENESS!!!  I love babies!!

thanks for sharing friend! And that goes to everyone that shares their pets, they are all lovely to me! 

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got my lutari painted!

I've been wanting to do it forever just had to save up enough for it! (Cost me 2mil np off auction but idc, WORTH IT!)

SapphireStarStream was my 2nd ever neopet and I have been saving since I got her to paint her faerie. I seen an auction today for a faerie brush and I was like ya know what? YASSSSSS. 

I am very happy. This is the color I've been waiting for! 

https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1743604