Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a lovely day in Neopia! I have recently adopted a rainbow kougra from the pound named Kifuru. She is adorable and I love her so much! I have her currently wearing lots of flowery items because girly. I actually put them on before the new 'Enter the Runway' XD.

I believe this is how to show her page?

--->聽http://www.neopets.com/~Kifuru

If that doesn't work will someone be able to tell me how to do it properly? Thank you friends.

Also, have you ever adopted from the pound? If so, what was your favorite adoptee? And how do you choose? By level? By colour?

Because Kifuru just jumped at me with her color!

Screenshot_20181106-073942_Chrome.jpg

I put this under the wrong category sorry 馃槙 my hubby was helping me make it. FACEPALM XD.聽

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh she's adorable! What a great pound find! Kougras are so fun聽to customize.聽:D

I adopted from the pound to get my active聽pet, Steamlock. I was looking for a good name聽to transform into a steampunk Hissi, and I just happened to find聽her in the pound as a custard Aisha. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Empress_Kaida said:

Ahh she's adorable! What a great pound find! Kougras are so fun聽to customize.聽:D

I adopted from the pound to get my active聽pet, Steamlock. I was looking for a good name聽to transform into a steampunk Hissi, and I just happened to find聽her in the pound as a custard Aisha. :D

That is a GREAT name for a steampunk pet!!聽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of my pet are adopted but Peopha is definitely my star Pound Catch聽

I found her by chance while pound surfing a long time ago .. she was a White Peophin for ages (before White got popular and expensive bcz of customization)聽

Then I painted her Royal and the rest is history :)聽

4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angel贸 said:

Most of my pet are adopted but Peopha is definitely my star Pound Catch聽

I found her by chance while pound surfing a long time ago .. she was a White Peophin for ages (before White got popular and expensive bcz of customization)聽

Then I painted her Royal and the rest is history 馃檪

4.png

Omg, just gonna say it: GORGEOUS!!聽 I have a peophin too that was adopted from the pound and he's water. I love peophins design ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is Vakach who I adopted years ago, when I thought finding a Starry pet in the pound was amazing.聽聽馃槀

tumblr_pht0c5piRM1qknxhgo1_400.png

This is Churil, my real-life friend's neopet who got stuck in the pound! She told me about him and I went and found him and adopted him. Baby neopets are so hard to customise but he's adorable so it's worth it.聽

tumblr_inline_pht076nW9A1qigjrf_540.png
I'd choose both by colour and name, I don't use underscores or numbers etc, they have to fit in with my other neopets'聽names (Bayinah, Tasjima, Kefini, Najidah, Saalizar and Vytaria).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gypsyknees said:

This is Vakach who I adopted years ago, when I thought finding a Starry pet in the pound was amazing.聽聽馃槀

tumblr_pht0c5piRM1qknxhgo1_400.png

This is Churil, my real-life friend's neopet who got stuck in the pound! She told me about him and I went and found him and adopted him. Baby neopets are so hard to customise but he's adorable so it's worth it.聽

tumblr_inline_pht076nW9A1qigjrf_540.png
I'd choose both by colour and name, I don't use underscores or numbers etc, they have to fit in with my other neopets'聽names (Bayinah, Tasjima, Kefini, Najidah, Saalizar and Vytaria).

Vakach - Just the right level of classy and pizzazz!! :D

Churil - ADORABLENESS!!!聽 I love babies!!

thanks for sharing friend! And that goes to everyone that shares their pets, they are all lovely to me!聽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×