Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Emily

Happy Pteri Day!

I actually love that dress and wig. Now I'm sad they're species specific because I have no Pteris lol.ย 

10 hours ago, Emily said:

I actually love that dress and wig. Now I'm sad they're species specific because I have no Pteris lol.ย 

I wonder if Jerry would mind wearing this outfit! I think it would go nicely with his dashing red colour. ๐Ÿ˜†

Both the Elderly looks are really nice, aren't they, and that wig is very pretty. So is this the first time eye make-up and lippy have been combined in one item? I mean for regular make-up not costume-y stuff. Kind of a shame because the eye make-up is very pretty, but the red beak is a real turn off for me.

This Elderly couple looks so lovely and charming! ๐Ÿ™‚ I especially like the females outfit, the shawl on her shoulders is a nice touch, and I like that they both have similar base colours. That wrinkly beak on the male.. Precious. :D