so where are these crystal necklaces?

charelan

For the last week or so I have been seeing a cute item "Crystal Necklaces" on the right hand side of the neo home page under the heading "New in NC Mall". I'd like to purchase it. I keep checking the actual mall and never see it though. Did I miss this item? Was in for sale in October and the home page is just showing an outdated item? Or is this maybe just in Future Fashions and hasn't hit the main mall? If the item's already gone I will stop checking every day. 

On another note, looking for this item made me discover the Elite Boutique - I had no idea it existed until my search for 'necklace' revealed the "Sparkling Multi-Strand Gothic Necklace" I had been wanting for some time ? I wonder how many cool items I've missed by not noticing that tiny clickable star...

I think you're right about it being an outdated item, on the JN page it says it was retired on November 1st ? https://items.jellyneo.net/item/65846/

Is Elite Boutique a premium only thing then?

Womp, too bad I noticed that too late, but no big deal. 

No, apparently Elite Boutique is for any account over 4 years old! If you are in the mall and you have it, it should look like this image.png.4b5b11c2c31018f0a77679b49a36e3be.png It just hangs out, unassuming, at the right side of the page... I was really surprised to click it and find a whole shop!

21 hours ago, charelan said:

Womp, too bad I noticed that too late, but no big deal. 

No, apparently Elite Boutique is for any account over 4 years old! If you are in the mall and you have it, it should look like this image.png.4b5b11c2c31018f0a77679b49a36e3be.png It just hangs out, unassuming, at the right side of the page... I was really surprised to click it and find a whole shop!

I did a bit of research yesterday - that makes it sound worthy and studious, doesn't it, lol - and found that snippet of info. Of course it said accounts over accounts over 49 months, which meant zip to my beleaguered brain, but when I checked my look up...

image.png.f05eefa527690ff448ff5c8f7eb3eba9.png

So not long before I gain access. ? and if you'd not made this thread I'd undoubtedly NEVER have noticed that little button, because I'm STELLAR at missing things like that, so thank you‼

This has been around for years, but the items in the boutique are usually not that impressive in my opinion anyways.