Rubbish Avatar

MrsJGriffin

Hi there :)

I have a quick question but I am afraid that the answer will not be so easy to answer. ?

I am still trying to get the rubbish avatar. And it seems like it is taking absolutely forever.

So my question is : is there a way to find out how much you have donated/or how much you have left to donate?

HA, now wouldn't it be nice if you could find this out! But your fears are correct, there isn't a means to do it.

I got trolled BIG TIME by that avatar. I'd sporadically dump a load of stuff, generally when I'd accumulated multiples of junk items, the last time I did that I really went for it and removed over 700 items from my SDB, and got the avatar on the very first bulk discard... ? so then had to put over 700 items back again. ?

There is no way to check how many you have donated. I was donating a couple dozens now and then and didn't get anything. Then I noticed people saying you need to discard 3 to 5 thousand items. So I went on hoarding junk with a specific word in the name (I did rotten, reject and obsidian). Everyday 10 items from the money tree, fishing, the obsidian quary and all other dailies that could give out items with one of those 3 words in the name. When I had about 3500 items I thought: "Okay, lets see if this is enough". I took out 100 items out of my SDB, discarded them and had the avatar...

I, too, had no idea about how many items I've discarded over the years and if the discards before the avatar got active counted as well or not but if I were you I would collect a couple hundred items (like 500) discard all those and collect again until you have it.

I only took out 100 so I could just use quick stock, I know there's a max on it, but I have no clue how high the max is.

1 minute ago, Duma said:

I know there's a max on it, but I have no clue how high the max is.

Pretty sure it's 70. I mean, I'm totally sure it's 70, but that doesn't mean I'm actually right. ?

20 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Pretty sure it's 70. I mean, I'm totally sure it's 70, but that doesn't mean I'm actually right. ?

It is 70, of any item type (Neopoint/Neocash).

22 hours ago, jellysundae said:

HA, now wouldn't it be nice if you could find this out! But your fears are correct, there isn't a means to do it.

I got trolled BIG TIME by that avatar. I'd sporadically dump a load of stuff, generally when I'd accumulated multiples of junk items, the last time I did that I really went for it and removed over 700 items from my SDB, and got the avatar on the very first bulk discard... ? so then had to put over 700 items back again. ?

I had the same, though I decided to do it in one fell swoop. Removed literally thousands of items from my SDB... which caused my Quickstock page to freeze when I tried to move items/donate/discard. So I had to put a bunch of items back into my SDB manually, one by one, just to use quickstock. Finally got down to a manageable amount, discarded some items... and got the avatar on the first discard. I was like ?

1 minute ago, Duskitty said:

I had the same, though I decided to do it in one fell swoop. Removed literally thousands of items from my SDB... which caused my Quickstock page to freeze when I tried to move items/donate/discard. So I had to put a bunch of items back into my SDB manually, one by one, just to use quickstock. Finally got down to a manageable amount, discarded some items... and got the avatar on the first discard. I was like ?

?

I will never complain about my Rubbish avatar situation ever again...

NEVER‼

Speaking of donations, I have hundreds of junk items just lying around in my SDB if anyone's looking for items. I stow all my dailies' items in my SDB, save for things such as codestones and dubloons, which I sell.

image.png.3b86d4ef5c50d1c2691d66bfb6f7e289.png

There's plenty to go around.

Edit:

14 hours ago, jellysundae said:

?

I will never complain about my Rubbish avatar situation ever again...

NEVER‼

I actually went on a hiatus for a bit when I realized I'd have to put everything back manually, lol. I didn't have the time or energy to put hundreds of items back one by one, but one day I eventually got myself to do it.

11 hours ago, Duskitty said:

I actually went on a hiatus for a bit when I realized I'd have to put everything back manually, lol. I didn't have the time or energy to put hundreds of items back one by one, but one day I eventually got myself to do it.

I don't blame you, AT ALL. When could you start using quick stock again? It must have worked ok for my 700+ items, I'd SURELY have remembered if I'd ended up in the same situation as you. ?

10 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I don't blame you, AT ALL. When could you start using quick stock again? It must have worked ok for my 700+ items, I'd SURELY have remembered if I'd ended up in the same situation as you. ?

I don't remember but it was probably like 2000 items or so (I moved about 6000 to my inventory initially).

1 hour ago, redespeon said:

Wait, DONATING?

I've been using the DISCARD command all this time, the checklist I use said "After about 5000 items DISCARDED"

You need to discard the items to get the avatar yes. But I've donated others after I got the avatar so that others could discard them to get the avatar as well.