Props to original TNT, and other things beginning with P...

jellysundae

I've just been amusing myself looking through the Petpet colours and saw something that made me nod and smile with appreciation.

bearog_mutant.gifMutant Bearog

At first I was like "what's mutant about that!" followed by "wait a minute, don't Bearogs have 3 heads?!" and light dawned... of course, it makes wonderful sense that the mutant form of a three-headed beastie would look normal, wouldn't it! Clever, TNT, clever. Bravo. ? That level of wit and creativity is what made Neo great, and enables it to keep hold of us so many years on because all that stuff is still here even if the current team can't match up to it.

It's great to see that just as much attention was paid to petpets as the pets themselves, especially the Maraquan petpets, look at this beauty...kadoatie_maraquan.gif

and the Cobrall's an eel! cobrall_maraquan.gif

hasee_maraquan.gif Puffer fish!

Look at the Mutant Fir! fir_mutant.gif

lilfrankie_disco.gifDisco Lil Frankie, get on down‼

and of course the Desert Abominable Snowball... ? absnowball_desert.gif

SO many petpets that I've never seen before, what ones do you like best?

I've looked at the Petpet colours a lot over the years, but there are so many, that I somehow still haven't seen half of them. XD

I've just fallen in love with the Maraquan Ghostkerchief (it's a little octopus! ??

ghostkerchief_maraquan.gif

I can't decide whether I think the Robot Slorg is adorable or terrifying:

slorg_robot.gif

And Desert Warf is just brilliant :D:

warf_desert.gif

(If anyone's looking for me, I'll be staring at petpet colours for the next few hours. :P)

*Edit: Look! Desert Rock!:

rock_desert.gif

48 minutes ago, Nielo said:

*Edit: Look! Desert Rock!:

rock_desert.gif

Haha, yes, some of the Rock variations are great!

rock_halloween.gifhalloween

rock_tyrannian.gif tyrannian

rock_disco.gifdisco‼

That Slorg is both things you said. ?

Whoa isn't this a bit of a... I don't even know the term to use, LOL. I mean, what would it turn into if you kissed it? Any volunteers? ?

mortog_royal.gif

20 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

And that is why it is soooo hard for me to pick a petpet for my pet! So many great choices!

You feel guilty about all the ones you don't pick, don't you!

46 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

That, and the fact that Turmy seems to like eating my petpets. They all run away, when I go looking, for some reason...

Oh, yes, that was horrible. ? Poor Scoobs *hugs*

I absolutely love all of the rock colors. Also, I am obsessed with all of the petpet birthday colors. Theyre by far my fav. I'm just a bit sad that all the prices are so drastically low when I originally paid upward of a mil for some when they first came out. 

15 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Gingerbread Dandan

just give me a gingerbread dandan and i'm happy 

But... you should already have one of those from the Advent Calendar, unless... you ATE it‼ ?

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

But... you should already have one of those from the Advent Calendar, unless... you ATE it‼ ?

oh .. so that's where that's from :) yeah i have it in my SDB

check out these woodland petpets 

Woodland Blobikins Woodland Mibblie Woodland Millipod Woodland Juma Woodland GobblerWoodland SlorgWoodland Rock

14 minutes ago, Angeló said:

oh .. so that's where that's from ? yeah i have it in my SDB

Woodland Blobikins Woodland Mibblie Woodland Millipod Woodland Juma Woodland GobblerWoodland SlorgWoodland Rock

The... Blobikins, wow, I remembered what it was, lol. I spotted it yesterday, adorbs, isn't it! I'm not entirely sure what's woodland about it, it looks more like a sea urchin to me, but it's cute as heck!

52 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

The... Blobikins, wow, I remembered what it was, lol. I spotted it yesterday, adorbs, isn't it! I'm not entirely sure what's woodland about it, it looks more like a sea urchin to me, but it's cute as heck!

it's a cactus :) 

a Barrel cactus , to be more exact

image.jpeg.2cf840f1f587b6389a9be5e925d896fe.jpeg

5 hours ago, Angeló said:

oh .. so that's where that's from ? yeah i have it in my SDB

Oh my gosh these are precious...just got my first Woodland pet but I didn't have a petpet in mind yet. Now I have some ideas, thank you!

The Blobikins is my favorite, but I'm not sure if it'll go with a Woodland Uni, hmm.