Lost City Lanes - Problem?

Dilley88

I had that happen when I got a high score, and mine was 1306, so it's totally normal for you to have this happen. You should get a Neomail soon enough telling you your score's been accepted. ?

Most games have a score, where if it is reached, will cause your score to be reviewed by staff. Of course, that "score" is unknown. It is to help prevent cheating. However, in most cases, people are not cheating. Lost City Lanes seems to have a review score of 1300ish. Most Neopets games were made long ago, before computers had faster processors and more memory, so reaching a score of 1300 is not as hard as it might have been 10 or 12 years ago. Like @jellysundae said, if your score is reviewed and accepted, you will receive a Neomail stating such. If you score is not accepted, you will not receive any notification. The review can take place in a couple of days. However, I have heard a week, and in some cases, a couple of weeks. If you are in trophy position, when your score is accepted, you should get a trophy, providing the trophy awarding script runs. Unfortunately, if someone scores higher and their score is accepted, too, and you are no longer in a trophy position, you will not receive a trophy.