So I finally get the Snow Wars II score for the avatar (and bronze trophy) and...

redespeon

Sorry about that. Thats really frustrating. I had the Dubloon Disaster one in the bag, only 1 more dubloon to grab and i would've had the avatar. Unfortunately a mine spawned right on me and I was 10 points shy. I have not really had the energy to try again and this was around 5-6 weeks ago by now. 

However, even with the frustration I realized that I am at least capable of obtaining it again because I know I have the skills, now I just need the luck.

I think the same goes for you ? I know its frustrating, but at least youre capable ! Now you just need a bit of luck :D   GOOD LUCK!!!!!?

I don't usually play it, since it annoys me, but I was playing today since it's the premium x2 game. I get a different bug after every first round and have to restart >.< I wish there was a faster way to report problems with games, so they would at least be skipped for the x2 "perks," even if they can't be fixed right away. I can only send whatever score I get after one round, when I can normally get 1k a game when it's working properly. Blerg.