lights are out/hall of heros

mema_13or10

the archivist gives this message: 

The archivist frowns as you enter. "A necklace on a pedestal? Guarded by a spectral beast of some kind? Surely these are not the tools of someone with nothing to hide. Go, find the next constellation."

and the astronomy club still gives this: The Astronomy Club members greet you warmly as you enter the room... except the club president, who isn't here.

The Wocky, Korbat, and Buzz approach. "No, we haven't gotten rid of him yet. He left just as we were about to take over. We're gonna wait by the door, and when he comes back in, that's when we'll make our move! Get ready!" They hide by the door, waiting for the club president to return... although it could be a few days.

I got the necklace and saw the pattern on it. I was never given the chance to put in the coordinates for the constellation. that is where I am getting stuck with the message about stellar drift instead of the star chart

I have gone back to the wall to see if I missed a step or a "continue" button and I get this: The spectral Minitheus seems to have evaporated.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't triple post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Did you make sure you did everything the guide says? Try clicking on every link the guide has and make sure you didn't miss anything. You need to put in the coordinates for the constellation before you can continue.

yes, I did all the guide says to do. I went back to check that I missed something. I can't put in the coordinates because there is no place to put them. when I click on the telescope it takes me to the empty room with this message: 

You place your telescope onto the mount, and aim it up at the heavens. Remarkable!

Note: Due to stellar drift, some star positions may change.

ah! nevermind, it turns out the flash player wasn't enabled. now it works. thank you for your help

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.