Vote for Obelisk War! Round 147!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 147th round?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 147th round?

• Thieves Guild
    • Seekers
    • Awakened

I was about to say isn't this Deja Vu ? @emily_speck_15 ??? It's like we keep picking Thieves  evil_techo_stealing.gif but we keep losing? zafara_doubleagent.gif

Well, I'm game if you are @emily_speck_15 ! meerca_bro_bouncing.gif What says the rest of the FELLOWSHIP Of the cinnamon-swirl.gif cinnamon-swirl.gif!?????

20 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I was about to say isn't this Deja Vu ? @emily_speck_15 ??? It's like we keep picking Thieves  evil_techo_stealing.gif but we keep losing? zafara_doubleagent.gif

Well, I'm game if you are @emily_speck_15 ! meerca_bro_bouncing.gif What says the rest of the FELLOWSHIP Of the cinnamon-swirl.gif cinnamon-swirl.gif!?????

It is such deja vu!  I almost considered not posting I was going for them since they have lost the last three week in a row ?

Ooh I'm getting good at checking out my opponents before going into battle‼ Go me! *pats self on head*

See I started fighting the tier 4 guys and I did fine at first against the Genius Inventor image.png.5130e37043ecd29e6a7853db87344a15.png

Talk about false sense of security, lol. After making me think I was gonna have nooo problems they whipped out Lens Flare and I only survived by the skin of my teeth (what a weird phrase THAT is! xD) So I went back to the Stalwart Explorer. He's a good guy though, no sarcastic comments were forthcoming.

So next time around I  checked the Battlepedia first, Cunning Mastermind was safe, he reminds me of Snape with the robes and the way he stands.

large_240.png

But this time around my tier 4 options are Genius Inventor or Unchained Monster... Lens Flare or Throw Pillows...

I'll have neither of those, kthx ?

Back to Stalwart Explorer it is then! I wonder how much more my guy will have to train before he can one-shot K.O. any of tier 4... goals little guy, goals!

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

i'd have gone for the scratch cards .. but it's not a big deal

Well, wouldn't that realistically have meant you'd be spending twice as much as usual on cards that won you nothing? :ph34r:

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Well, wouldn't that realistically have meant you'd be spending twice as much as usual on cards that won you nothing? :ph34r:

i usually win one out of every 5 cards .. 3k, 5k or even 10k wins me my money back

plus the possibility of it being a rarer card (like Mutating Millions) which i sell for 10-15k 

16 hours ago, emily_speck_15 said:

Thank you all for your support in getting this avatar ? Gotta love the fellowship of the buns!   I hope y'all enjoy some buns (at least those of you with space in your inventory ?)

Thank you for the bun, and congrats on the "shiny" new avatar! Glad to be of help.