Qasala event is live!

Balletlatte

Good morning, everyone!

The Qasala event is live! There's a new site theme 
Something has happened!
You are now eligible to use The Lost Heirloom as a site theme when browsing Neopets.com! 

4 hours ago, GillyTook said:

Rats, rats, rats!  There's a page for this on the site, right?  Didn't I see a plot guide here somewhere?  I cannot find it now >_>  Is there any way someone could link it to me, pretty please, since I forgot to bookmark it?

You can find the guide here. (If you there's ever any recent news item you're looking for, you can usually just go to the TDN home page and scroll down until you find it. :smile:)

I'm honestly surprised if it turns out to be a full length site event plot (with trophies and prizes); so far it's looking like it is.

I thought it was going to be a week long thing at most similar to that Brightvale Portal mini event; a sneaky way to convert the land to html5 and every land would eventually get something similar

• 3 weeks later...

Up to chapter 6 is still there but the numbers at the bottom of the page have disappeared. If you change the number in the url you can still see / read everything. Maybe they messed up something when trying to add chapter 7?