Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Mouseykins

Lyra and the Lost Heirloom Has Begun!

Recommended Posts

The new plot, Lyra and the Lost Heirloom has officially begun. Our first step is reading through a short story where we meet Lyra and Aurrick.

angry-lyra.jpg

Head on over to our plot pages for more information!

Plot Index

Chapter 1 Guide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i like the look and style of Lyra , she's one of my favorite Neopians now ^_^

and the theme isn't bad at all ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The site theme confuses me only because it doesn't make sense to the layout of the map, even after flipping it.  But thats okay, not a big deal, just an observation. Its still a great theme regardless!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me, or does Lyra look like Demona from the animated show "Gargoyles"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kept clicking around assuming there would be more to it than this for the moment.  Guess there's a few minutes of wasted time :p  I can't wait to see where this one takes us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kaisershaw said:

Any updates on this at all? I forgot about it, then came back thinking I missed a ton.... only to find nothing has changed.

i doubt they'll update anything until the GMC is over , at least

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kaisershaw said:

Any updates on this at all? I forgot about it, then came back thinking I missed a ton.... only to find nothing has changed.

There haven't been any activities yet, but the story has been updated today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Nielo said:

There haven't been any activities yet, but the story has been updated today.

Nice, I'd have missed it otherwise I'm sure! I wonder why they're making Lyra out as such a klutz, her carrying that scimitar in her hand as she's climbing is making me cringe, too. 😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Nice, I'd have missed it otherwise I'm sure! I wonder why they're making Lyra out as such a klutz, her carrying that scimitar in her hand as she's climbing is making me cringe, too. 😱

Yeah, I'm not a fan of how they're writing her either. She comes across as some incompetent little kid who needs to be 'rescued' by the... petty thief?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Nice, I'd have missed it otherwise I'm sure! I wonder why they're making Lyra out as such a klutz, her carrying that scimitar in her hand as she's climbing is making me cringe, too. 😱

I swear, nobody, fictional or otherwise, should be climbing like this. She has a bag... use it lol

995095406_Screenshot2018-11-29at00_14_56.png.c64d95a8056d182e77abbe829883e594.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had no idea this plot was even going on.... I didn't see it announced anywhere on the site really or it made to be a big deal, people must be tired from the last plot xD I just noticed the prizes you can get from it though, will I still be able to get all achievements/prizes if I just started participating?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

I had no idea this plot was even going on.... I didn't see it announced anywhere on the site really or it made to be a big deal, people must be tired from the last plot xD I just noticed the prizes you can get from it though, will I still be able to get all achievements/prizes if I just started participating?

 

I think youre fine, just make sure that you atleast flip through the storyline because it marks that you started it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Kute said:

I think youre fine, just make sure that you atleast flip through the storyline because it marks that you started it. 

Yeah I did. xD I'm surprised I didn't hear about this! I'm on Neo EVERY day and I never saw anything on the main page, just see the Stocking Stufftacular and the Advent Calendar ad everytime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Yeah I did. xD I'm surprised I didn't hear about this! I'm on Neo EVERY day and I never saw anything on the main page, just see the Stocking Stufftacular and the Advent Calendar ad everytime.

they mentioned it on the News Page every time they added a new chapter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×