Lyra and the Lost Heirloom Has Begun!

Mouseykins

The new plot, Lyra and the Lost Heirloom has officially begun. Our first step is reading through a short story where we meet Lyra and Aurrick.

angry-lyra.jpg

Head on over to our plot pages for more information!

Plot Index

Chapter 1 Guide

The site theme confuses me only because it doesn't make sense to the layout of the map, even after flipping it.  But thats okay, not a big deal, just an observation. Its still a great theme regardless!

1 hour ago, Kaisershaw said:

Any updates on this at all? I forgot about it, then came back thinking I missed a ton.... only to find nothing has changed.

i doubt they'll update anything until the GMC is over , at least

24 minutes ago, Nielo said:

There haven't been any activities yet, but the story has been updated today.

Nice, I'd have missed it otherwise I'm sure! I wonder why they're making Lyra out as such a klutz, her carrying that scimitar in her hand as she's climbing is making me cringe, too. ?

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Nice, I'd have missed it otherwise I'm sure! I wonder why they're making Lyra out as such a klutz, her carrying that scimitar in her hand as she's climbing is making me cringe, too. ?

Yeah, I'm not a fan of how they're writing her either. She comes across as some incompetent little kid who needs to be 'rescued' by the... petty thief?

22 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I swear, nobody, fictional or otherwise, should be climbing like this. She has a bag... use it lol

995095406_Screenshot2018-11-29at00_14_56.png.c64d95a8056d182e77abbe829883e594.png

• 2 weeks later...

I had no idea this plot was even going on.... I didn't see it announced anywhere on the site really or it made to be a big deal, people must be tired from the last plot xD I just noticed the prizes you can get from it though, will I still be able to get all achievements/prizes if I just started participating?

24 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

I had no idea this plot was even going on.... I didn't see it announced anywhere on the site really or it made to be a big deal, people must be tired from the last plot xD I just noticed the prizes you can get from it though, will I still be able to get all achievements/prizes if I just started participating?

I think youre fine, just make sure that you atleast flip through the storyline because it marks that you started it. 

18 hours ago, Kute said:

I think youre fine, just make sure that you atleast flip through the storyline because it marks that you started it. 

Yeah I did. xD I'm surprised I didn't hear about this! I'm on Neo EVERY day and I never saw anything on the main page, just see the Stocking Stufftacular and the Advent Calendar ad everytime.

1 hour ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Yeah I did. xD I'm surprised I didn't hear about this! I'm on Neo EVERY day and I never saw anything on the main page, just see the Stocking Stufftacular and the Advent Calendar ad everytime.

they mentioned it on the News Page every time they added a new chapter 

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

New update, in case anyone is interested. Page 13 has been added. No new tasks to complete.

someone on the neoboards is saying the Boat Captain (Grarrl) is Lyra's real father :D 

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, enitul said:

Is this plot still going on? I can't get to the plot's hub page. Have they taken it down or something?

It is still going on but the only page that was accessible yesterday was the achievement one. I just checked now and it's back up but we're still at chapter 13. Waiting for it to continue. They want to entwine it with the new app that's coming out, so it's waiting for that.