Enter The Runway #69!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here.

I also just want to remind everyone that taking a screenshot of your entry (or asking me to make one, or asking me to explain how to make one) is always okay; some items just look a little weird in the still image DTI provides.

Current theme: 2118
Description: Your idea of what the world (Neopian or real) will be like in 100 years. Think of things like technology, fashion, nature, etc.
Entering period: Monday, November 19 - Sunday, November 25
Voting period: Monday, November 26 - Sunday, December 2

Let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, or theme ideas! :D

HMMM! Interesting!

What to do... ?

Oh lol, and now, stuck in my head... all because I pondered an underwater scenario. ?

@jellysundae I'd completely forgotten that song existed! :DSince the video doesn't work for me, and I couldn't actually remember what the song was about, I looked Busted up on Spotify. They are still making music. (Their most recent song (2018!) is about how much they miss the 90s. :P )

Anyway, speaking about songs about the future that get stuck in your head; this one often gets stuck in my head:

*Edit: I can't even watch the video I posted. ?

1 hour ago, Nielo said:

I'd completely forgotten that song existed!

I'd forgotten about it too! But as soon as I wondered about an underwater entry the line "not much has changed but we live underwater" popped into my head so I had to go look the song up. I did not realise Busted were still going! Lol, good for them!

Are restrictions getting worst on Youtube? Oh I always hated that 2525 song, lol, so you have my sympathy there, unless you like it? ? I didn't realise it was quite that old!

21 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I'd forgotten about it too! But as soon as I wondered about an underwater entry the line "not much has changed but we live underwater" popped into my head so I had to go look the song up. I did not realise Busted were still going! Lol, good for them!

Are restrictions getting worst on Youtube? Oh I always hated that 2525 song, lol, so you have my sympathy there, unless you like it? ? I didn't realise it was quite that old!

I actually quite enjoy that song, so I don't really mind. ?

Maybe, but I think it could also be the anti-tracking thing I use (Privacy Badger) which has been blocking a ton of things that it used to allow lately. :tired: