No sound in Neo Games while playing on FIrefox??? PLEASE HELP??? TYSVM!!!

ROSE OF AVALON

11 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I was horrified that YOU'D be horrified about me losing my stuff, lol. I honestly can't recommend syncing Firefox enough, losing all the bookmarked stuff on my toolbar and in my actual bookmarks would be bad enough, but losing all my saved passwords would be disastrous. ?

Right, let's see if there's been some ninja muting goin' on! :ph34r:

Aw! Next time I'm recommending something, I'll research it a little better first. (I was hoping you wouldn't have to try this option, because the other things sounded easier & more likely. XD)

It was no biggy in the end so it's all good. Checking on the volume mixer Firefox isn't muted, but you didn't expect it to be by now, did you, lol. I think we've both decided it's Meepits or something. ? Oh @Duma I realise now that you'd said exactly how to find the volume mixer, too, but my brain skipped right on past that bit of your post, sorry! ?

No worries, it's a shame that wasn't the case and the fact that even re-installing firefox didn't help sure is a puzzle. That even takes out any add-ons that might cause a problem, especially since you mentioned you lost everything from your profile. I'm at a loss too now.

7 hours ago, Duma said:

No worries, it's a shame that wasn't the case and the fact that even re-installing firefox didn't help sure is a puzzle. That even takes out any add-ons that might cause a problem, especially since you mentioned you lost everything from your profile. I'm at a loss too now.

Well, refreshing Firefox might have worked, I didn't give it a chance to show me because I re-synced before trying anything noisy, lol. I kind of assume that re-syncing is basically reverting I suppose, as it's a saved version of things? So I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. ?