Games Master Challenge: Knights vs Raiders Begins!

hrtbrk

19 hours ago, Hanso said:

There's definitely not a reliable way to know who's gonna win, but I've correctly predicted the winner team all years except for one just by asking myself which side most people would consider cooler :P I take into account two factors: the character TNT chose for the team (design-wise), and the theme of the team itself.

Interesting! I'm impressed you managed to always guess the winners correctly.

It had never once crossed my mind to base my decision on character design. Or on characters. (I don't really pay any attention to the art at all, and while I've been on Neopets for 15 years, I know frighteningly little about the characters. ?) I either pick a team at random (like this year) or I do what @Duma does, and base my decision on the kind of games each team gets. (I think I actually might've done that subconsciously this year, as a part of me was surprised I'd picked the 'action game' team. I usually go for puzzles. XD)

14 hours ago, Nielo said:

Interesting! I'm impressed you managed to always guess the winners correctly.

It had never once crossed my mind to base my decision on character design. Or on characters. (I don't really pay any attention to the art at all, and while I've been on Neopets for 15 years, I know frighteningly little about the characters. ?) I either pick a team at random (like this year) or I do what @Duma does, and base my decision on the kind of games each team gets. (I think I actually might've done that subconsciously this year, as a part of me was surprised I'd picked the 'action game' team. I usually go for puzzles. XD)

That's so funny to me bc I almost ALWAYS decide based upon the cuteness or coolness of the character lol... @Hanso totally nailed how I choose!