Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
hrtbrk

Happy Xweetok Day!

[resident Xweetok fanatic slides in]

Dimensional is alright, it's not as glaring as the other Dimensional pets. Not a fan of the eyes though, just looks wrong.

Jelly is cute! I was really hoping for blue or pink jelly, but green is alright. Looks like lime flavour.

The outfit is nice, just not my thing.

I agree the colours are alright, but the Dimensional's eyes look a bit off to me. If I had a dimensional Xwee I'd definitely look at some contacts to fill in that void.

I do like the outfit though, especially the makeup.

The dimensional eyes are pretty psychotic, aren't they! They turn the Xwee's placid mouth into a snarl, too.

I just went to give my Xwee some free training and it's wanting me to pay for it. 😑

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I just went to give my Xwee some free training and it's wanting me to pay for it. 😑

I think TNT has gotten into the habit of posting pet days (or any other news) a day late, as Xweetok day was the 29th. 😕

30 minutes ago, Nielo said:

I think TNT has gotten into the habit of posting pet days (or any other news) a day late, as Xweetok day was the 29th. 😕

😒

Lol, should have known better, shouldn't I. xD

Forgot to add that the outfit looks amazing, love it! The make-up completely clashes with it, though. If I had an Xweetok on my main account, I`d totally buy those clothes.

The make-up looks like what happens when a 6 year old gets into mummy's make-up bag when she's not looking.🤭 Well, apart from the lipstick  being within the lines, lol.