Welcome to December with Advent Calendar!

hrtbrk

TDN welcomes you to the month of December alongside Neopets' Advent Calendar!

welcometo-dec.jpg

Links: Home | Battlepedia | Customization | Items Database | NeoAvatars | Forums

This month, we have these events:

• Advent Calendar begins on December 1st
  • Bruce Day on December 5th
  • Wocky Day on December 12th
  • Borovan Day on December 20th
  • Day of Giving on December 25th
  • Neopian New Year on December 31st/ January 1st

food_candy_cane.gifmall_giftbox_candycane.giftoy_stocking_candycane.gif

Other things to do: Dailies | Monthly Freebies | Faerie Crossword | Pet Transfers Advent Calendar

The word Yummy in the name of this pizza slice is only put there to lure unsuspecting buyers.  It is in fact made of mud... and therefore not yummy at all!!!
Yummy Muddy Pizza
Wear your next snack around your neck!
Fruity Kiko Necklace
Deep pan peanut butter pizza.
Peanut Butter Pizza
Not actually pizza, but a lump of mud from the garden shaped like pizza.  Do you think they can get away with selling this???
Mud Pizza
Sand and apple juice all mushed up together and then fashioned into the shape of an apple.  Interesting!
Sand Apple

apparently we raided PizzaRoo :D 

also for the Advent Calendar click the ANGELPUSS angelpuss.gif for an extra prize

today i received a Jinjah A rather athletic Petpet, Jinjahs just love to run everywhere!(haha funny . in previous years we clicked the Jinjah .. now it's flipped)

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

apparently we raided PizzaRoo :D 

From the flavours they took, it looks like this was a bad decision on the way home from the pub, obvs a drunken disagreement there on the best mud pizza option, you'll be regretting that in the morning, kiddos. ?

I got the usual delicious selection.

image.png.44c3f62f35f5ad15c377f6b2b1cfa87b.png

?

And the advent calendar's wrong? Says down in the corner it's day 3...

I got a plate of holiday cookies from the Angelpuss.

bak_plate_cookies.gif

I am absolutely LOVING the ladder bookshelf! *hyperventilates* That is SO well, Instagram, lol. I now no longer mourn not having the NC item like it, so TYVM TNT! It's actually way nicer than the NC item as that's kind of dark and heavy-looking. Now need to bring my little guy back indoors and see how I can get it to work... there may be swearing from me yet. :ph34r:

in other news @Nielo @Scoobert_Doo tab mute worked to shut the advent calendar up!

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I am absolutely LOVING the ladder bookshelf! *hyperventilates* That is SO well, Instagram, lol. I now no longer mourn not having the NC item like it, so TYVM TNT! It's actually way nicer than the NC item as that's kind of dark and heavy-looking. Now need to bring my little guy back indoors and see how I can get it to work... there may be swearing from me yet. :ph34r:

in other news @Nielo @Scoobert_Doo tab mute worked to shut the advent calendar up!

I agree, that bookshelf looks really awesome! :D

And, yay for tab mute working again! Let's hope it sticks!

1 hour ago, Nielo said:

And, yay for tab mute working again! Let's hope it sticks!

Nope, it's only working for the Advent Calendar, but that's rather interesting in itself, isn't it, I mean whyyy... ?

8 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Nope, it's only working for the Advent Calendar, but that's rather interesting in itself, isn't it, I mean whyyy... ?

Wait, what? That's so odd! :wacko: Now I'm getting the urge to look into this a little more. (I doubt I'll find anything, but if I do, I'll let you know.)

This is the bonus item I got from the Advent Calendar, btw:

boo_holiday_sand.gif

The Holiday Sand

REMINDER: Snowy (aka Snowager) is in hibernation for the entire month of December!!! Don't forget to get your free gift from his pile of treasures! Yes, you don't have a chance to get blasted by him in the hopes of getting his nifty (elusive, to me) avatar, but, hey, you will have 334 to get blasted to your heart's content, starting January 1st. I think 31 days of free gifts is good consolation for being blasted, with no avatar.

Can someone tell me how do I get to the Stocking Stufftacular place to hang stockings??!! I bought the 25 pack but I can't do any Action at my Inventory (either put it in my Gallery or Donate or Discard), can't find the Place at NC Mall-like I did last year, and couldn't click on it at the Starlight Festival-link was broken? Help! jubjubjump.gif xweetok_baby_cry.gif

53 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Can someone tell me how do I get to the Stocking Stufftacular place to hang stockings??!! I bought the 25 pack but I can't do any Action at my Inventory (either put it in my Gallery or Donate or Discard), can't find the Place at NC Mall-like I did last year, and couldn't click on it at the Starlight Festival-link was broken? Help! jubjubjump.gif xweetok_baby_cry.gif

I tried the link, too, and it doesn't appear to be working. Unfortunately, you may have to wait until Monday, and, hopefully, TNT will get Stocking Stufftacular up and running for 2018.

56 minutes ago, Aquamentis12 said:

Anyone else find it odd that on Day 01 of the Advent Calendar, that it originally said "03" in the frame around the video? (I just noticed that they fixed that) lol

Odd? This is JS/TNT. It is their standard MO. If they didn't have some sort of mix up, I'd be really worried...

2 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I just found this on the "Help" Neoboard:

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=159736173

The event doesn't start until the 8th of the month, so that's probably why

I couldn't collect my bonus prize today, as it said I'd already collected the regular advent calendar prizes. ? I checked the Neoboards, and apparently clicking the video was what triggered collecting your prize today, so this is a known issue.

So a head's up to anyone who hasn't done the Advent Calendar yet today: you could consider waiting a bit to see if they fix it first.

35 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I... don't see an Angelpuss anywhere anyway, what am I missing. ?

you can see him in the middle of the backround infront of a tree when the Kacheek is dressing up the Snowman

26 minutes ago, Nielo said:

He's standing in front of the trees in the background somewhere. (But clicking on him probably won't get you a prize today anyway.)

19 minutes ago, Angeló said:

you can see him in the middle of the backround infront of a tree when the Kacheek is dressing up the Snowman

I spotted it in the end ☺️ I know it was a bit of a pointless exercise as things are messed up for that today, it was just really bugging me that I couldn't find it, but once I did I realised why I'd struggled, lol! Sneaky of them to make it so far away!

Maybe they chose an Angelpuss instead of a Jinjah because of how well they can hide it in snowy scenes?

28 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Maybe they chose an Angelpuss instead of a Jinjah because of how well they can hide it in snowy scenes?

that sounds like a valid point .. or maybe they didnt think about it at all :D

12 minutes ago, Angeló said:

.. or maybe they didnt think about it at all :D

Considering who we're talking about here, that sounds like an even more valid point. ?

23 minutes ago, mononoke__ said:

Ugh! I thought something was glitching with my computer with clicking on Angelpuss and then getting an error message... I love reading those books to my neopets! I hope that those who did get it are auctioning these books! 

I think the bonus prizes (when they're awarded correctly...) are random for each person, so not many people might've gotten books (if anyone got anything at all). So far only 2 books are known as prizes, and both are actually affordable and have been around for a while, so you can probably just get them in user shops, or wait for the prizes to start functioning again and hope you'll get them later this month. :smile:

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

I see one of the bonus items is an advent calendar item from 5 years ago... JS up to their old tricks again. ?

do u mean the Holiday Tree Appetizer ? 

they've been giving out Feepits for several years now and they were supposed to be exclusive .. but i'm actually grateful for that bcz i love Feepits and i don't want them to inflate