Welcome to December with Advent Calendar!

hrtbrk

I wish I knew how the Dyeworks potion worked. ? I have the Purple Plaid shirt and Waistcoat and I wouldn't mind another colourway of it, but I don't know what the alternative shades ARE, and I'm kind of afraid you don't get to choose.

image.png.8927219cc0e7b21d316d6d1b181b6fb5.png

35 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I wish I knew how the Dyeworks potion worked. ? I have the Purple Plaid shirt and Waistcoat and I wouldn't mind another colourway of it, but I don't know what the alternative shades ARE, and I'm kind of afraid you don't get to choose.\

http://thedailyneopets.com/customization-wearables/dyeworks/

here's the TDN guide 

i'm afraid the color it's dyed IS random

as for today's Advent Prizes . Iam disappointed .. they missed a chance to release an awesome muscial instrument like the Ltd Edition Guitar from back in the day Limited Edition Guitar

i mean how many batons do we really need in Neopia ? Altador Cup Cheerleader BatonConductors BatonHandheld BatonLutari Band Leader BatonIsland Flame BatonMME12-S4c: Magical Baton

8 hours ago, Angeló said:

i mean how many batons do we really need in Neopia ? Altador Cup Cheerleader BatonConductors BatonHandheld BatonLutari Band Leader BatonIsland Flame BatonMME12-S4c: Magical Baton

That's part of the problem with hand-helds that I've groused about before, the ridiculous amount of staffs, of ridiculous staffs‼ The very real paucity of imagination when it comes to stuff for your pets to hold. ?

I'm absolutely POSITIVE that when I got the brown recolour of the purple plaid shirt I got to choose the colour I wanted, am I imagining this then? I'm resigned to the fact that you don't get a choice now though. I used up my two regular hue brews on in and got the green variant mall_shirt_plaidshirtvest_gree.gif (yuk) does anyone like/want this one? and the pink one, which is the one I wanted as it looks really cute on my Draik.

medium_preview.png

Don't like how short it is in the body but the colours look lovely against her speckled hide.

The thing is though, right now the festive one doesn't offer any different colours so what's the point? Is it something else that needs activating?

I opened the white one, but, surprise surprise, got a 450np item out of it, lol. I got a Vux codestone out of the green one so that was worth opening, I'm not bothering with the red one though, there's hardly anything worth having in it, is there.

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I opened the white one, but, surprise surprise, got a 450np item out of it, lol. I got a Vux codestone out of the green one so that was worth opening, I'm not bothering with the red one though, there's hardly anything worth having in it, is there.

the red one has usukis

but i mean every pouch they throw in our faces replaces what could've been a cool holiday toy or food / drink

On 12/19/2018 at 12:49 PM, Angeló said:

the red one has usukis

but i mean every pouch they throw in our faces replaces what could've been a cool holiday toy or food / drink

Yeah, I had a look at the contents on JN and saw most of it's valued around 2k which is why I didn't bother opening it. We ARE getting a lot of decent stuff this year though.

Saturday 22nd

So I'm gonna be annoying and ping people as no-one's given me an opportunity to post in here for days!

@Angeló @Nielo @Scoobert_Doo @midnight_spell360 @aleu1986

Just had to share how happy I am with the desk we got yesterday, totally made up for the disappointment of the day before when, after watching the video, the anticipated borovan item wasn't forthcoming. ?

The desk though... no festive decor to limit its use, and LOOK‼ The pot of tulips sits on it beautifully. ?

image.png.9ff905f437c29c81f6be35d6300abfb9.png

I've never been able to use those before because they always float in mid-air, but they look great in this set up. ☺️

And isn't the dark faerie in today's clip pretty? I love how she's been drawn.

On 12/19/2018 at 6:52 AM, jellysundae said:

Yeah, I had a look at the contents on JN and saw most of it's valued around 2k which is why I didn't bother opening it. We ARE getting a lot of decent stuff this year though.

Saturday 22nd

So I'm gonna be annoying and ping people as no-one's given me an opportunity to post in here for days!

@Angeló @Nielo @Scoobert_Doo @midnight_spell360 @aleu1986

Just had to share how happy I am with the desk we got yesterday, totally made up for the disappointment of the day before when, after watching the video, the anticipated borovan item wasn't forthcoming. ?

The desk though... no festive decor to limit its use, and LOOK‼ The pot of tulips sits on it beautifully. ?

image.png.9ff905f437c29c81f6be35d6300abfb9.png

I've never been able to use those before because they always float in mid-air, but they look great in this set up. ☺️

The desk with tulips does look nice, especially that they sit on there properly! Glad TNT did something right.

For today's animation, I always wondered where Felfs came from, and now I know! The Dark Faerie, although looking different, did look nice, though.

On 12/19/2018 at 3:52 PM, jellysundae said:

i had the same observation .. but she is A dark Faerie .. not Jhudora .. which is a huge relief for me .. as I can't feelings for Illusen's archenemy .. and yes the desk looks great .. so did the decorated tree stump .. and the furry-legged chair make me chuckle :) 

gif_advc2018_woodenholidaymug.gif i love today's Mug

Remembered to click the Angelpuss behind Taelia and got this foo_adca2014_holdyvndgyrck.gifHoliday Vandagyre Cookie .. never seen this item before

Oh man it`s a tradition that I miss at least one day of the Advent Calendar, and this year it was the day that gave us that desk. :P (The only year I know I did every single day, I finally got the Winter site theme, yay!)
I`ll pick up a table for myself, it`s drawn beautifully, and I like desk/table items.

Until I read Angelo's post I was not aware that we received different items from Angelpuss. Today I got a plate of Holiday Cookies. Also I wanted to say that I keep getting the same items from Angelpuss. It is very disappointing. I keep thinking the next day will be different but it never is.

14 hours ago, Angeló said:

i had the same observation .. but she is A dark Faerie .. not Jhudora .. which is a huge relief for me .. as I can't feelings for Illusen's archenemy .. and yes the desk looks great .. so did the decorated tree stump .. and the furry-legged chair make me chuckle ? 

gif_advc2018_woodenholidaymug.gif i love today's Mug

Remembered to click the Angelpuss behind Taelia and got this foo_adca2014_holdyvndgyrck.gifHoliday Vandagyre Cookie .. never seen this item before

It would have been nice if they made the Holiday Mug wearable. I would definitely place it on my pet's lookup. If they would have put an asparagus in it, that would make it great! A wearable "Hot Borovan" item, now, that would be nice for the holiday, something I'd use every year!

4 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Until I read Angelo's post I was not aware that we received different items from Angelpuss. Today I got a plate of Holiday Cookies. Also I wanted to say that I keep getting the same items from Angelpuss. It is very disappointing. I keep thinking the next day will be different but it never is.

i received a plate of cookies more than anything as well .. it's a limited prize pool anyway , just a little bonus for clicking a petpet :) 

Today's items are very disappointing, aren't they, that's sad for Christmas Eve, a lazy recolour seems so much worse released today. ☹️

I do honestly think the plushie looks cute, but the smoothie is gross and weird... Oh well, it is free stuff, after all. :P We still have a few days of the Advent Calendar to go, I wonder what they`ll do for the New Years Eve one..?

2 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

I do honestly think the plushie looks cute, but the smoothie is gross and weird... Oh well, it is free stuff, after all. :P We still have a few days of the Advent Calendar to go, I wonder what they`ll do for the New Years Eve one..?

The smoothie is no weirder than some of the smoothies in Neopia - Asparagus Protein Smoothie, Butter Smoothie, Charcoal Smoothie, so I guess it fits in. As least it is sparkly, and gold - kinda Christmas-y. I like the plushie, as the lights blink.

10 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

The smoothie is no weirder than some of the smoothies in Neopia - Asparagus Protein Smoothie, Butter Smoothie, Charcoal Smoothie, so I guess it fits in. As least it is sparkly, and gold - kinda Christmas-y. I like the plushie, as the lights blink.

Yeah, you`re right about that. The lights being animated is a very nice touch.

That fancy shmancy gold dust smoothie being served in the same ol' plastic cup amuses me to no end. ?

I do wish today's rocking chair wasn't so very beige, but I guess that's a colour that's unfortunately associated with grandmothers rather a lot. Or at least by the companies who aim to sell their wares to grandmothers... ? There's an embargo on beige in my home, it's not allowed to cross the threshold. ⛔

6 hours ago, beenblessed40 said:

I missed collecting yesterday as I was traveling. What did we get?

Oh, wow! It's been a while since you posted! Glad to see you post! Anyhow, TDN has your Advent Calendar answers here:

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/advent-calendar-2018/

3 hours ago, Angeló said:

Could this dripping wet Frogarott be your prince charming in disguise? Kiss and tell! This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y20.this is what my nightmares look like .. literally

it's the creature from the Black Lagoon

Seeing this I couldn't wait to see today's clip, I mean just what on EARTH was it going to be?!? ?

It's cute and funny though, I watched it through several times because it made me laugh. Now to see if the foreground item's any good... :ph34r:

EDIT

Sorry, if that forground looks any good. ? Hope they fix that, lol.No wonder I couldn't find it‼ ?

19 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Oh, wow! It's been a while since you posted! Glad to see you post! Anyhow, TDN has your Advent Calendar answers here:

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/advent-calendar-2018/

Thank you! I'm so busy these days I'm barely on, but I always make a point to come back for December! 

very fitting to today's animation

i also noticed the blue ogrin in the beginning has girly eyelashes .. and then the yellow ogrin is also a girl ? so .... does this mean what i think it means ?

toy_advc2013_unfoholiogriaf.gif
Unfortunate Holiday Ogrin Action Figure