Claim Your GMC Prizes Now!

Mouseykins

Congratulations go out to the Knights for winning this year's Games Master Challenges! Head over to the headquarters and claim your prizes now.

gmc_2018.png&key=bb3d763a587deab5dcb52a4

This is what I got for prizes this year. Kind of surprised I got a gold trophy though because I didn't complete all the challenges.

Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 1.17.03 PM.png

If anyone is selling their stamp, please send me a message here, Neomail or poke me on Discord. Willing to make a fair offer! ?

I'm pretty sure every Knight supporter got a gold trophy because their team won. The number of prizes you get however is based on how many challenges you completed. At least, that's how I see it. But I'm happy we won. :D

I'm on Raiders and these were my rewards.

20181204_011706.JPG

Presumably I got silver cus my team lost. I'm fine with that I guess, just seems kinda weird that the losing team automatically gets silver no matter what.

However, I didn't get the stamp, presumably due to me not completing all the challenges the day they were posted. Normally, I would be fine with that, and take the blame for it...

...but in this case, it was quite literally out of my control. Thanks to Darigan Dodgeball being glitchy and sending a score automatically because my cursor happened to be over the area where the 'send score' button would appear, and the three-score daily limit, I got locked out of being able to complete it the day it was released. As did many other people. Also, it was only Team Raiders that had to play Darigan Dodgeball.

If not completing everything day-of means you don't get the stamp, then that means a substantial chunk of Team Raiders got unfairly locked out of getting the stamp due to something entirely out of their control.

35 minutes ago, Duskitty said:

If not completing everything day-of means you don't get the stamp, then that means a substantial chunk of Team Raiders got unfairly locked out of getting the stamp due to something entirely out of their control.

i agree with you .. it's unfair what TNT/JS did to you guys 

19 hours ago, Duskitty said:

Presumably I got silver cus my team lost. I'm fine with that I guess, just seems kinda weird that the losing team automatically gets silver no matter what.

Since the introduction of teams in the GMC, the winning team has gotten gold trophies, while the losing team gets silver trophies. The shape/size of the trophy is determined by how well you did though.

Yeah, not sending any accidental Darigan Dodgeball scores takes some practice. (More practice than the time-frame of 'complete each challenge on the day of release' provides.) I don't think they really thought that through when adding this game to the GMC (or to the DD, for that matter).